Emergency Medicine Australasia
© Australasian College for Emergency Medicine & Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Edited By: Geoff Hughes
Impact Factor: 1.22
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 11/25 (Emergency Medicine)
Online ISSN: 1742-6723
Free! Emergency Medicine Australasia most downloaded articles from 2010
- Does the standard intravenous solution of fentanyl (50 µg/mL) administered intranasally have analgesic efficacy?
Crellin D, Rong XL, Babl FE
- Review article: Phenytoin use and efficacy in the ED
- Beer as a burns resuscitation fluid
Cattermole GN, Chan DYS, Graham CA, et al
- Review article: Emergency department assessment and management of stab wounds to the neck
Casey SJ & Alwis WDD
- Chest pain research; no more comparing apples with oranges
Members of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine have FREE and COMPLETE online access to the College's official journal, Emergency Medicine Australasia.
Simply follow this link for access via the ACEM members' site.
Free Access in the Developing World
Free online access to this journal is available within institutions in the developing world through the HINARI initiative with the World Health Organization (WHO).