Journal of Legal Studies Education
© Academy of Legal Studies in Business
Edited By: Robert Landry, Jacksonville State University
Online ISSN: 1744-1722
Aims and Scope
Published twice annually, the Journal of Legal Studies Education (JLSE) is an invaluable resource for professors of business law. The journal is peer-reviewed and closely examines pedagogical issues within business legal studies.
For information on submissions, see the 'Author Information' link on the left-hand side of this page.
journal, business, law, education, financial, finance, corporate, unions, contracts, legal, studies
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- Current Law Index (GALE Cengage)
- Education Research Complete (EBSCO Publishing)
- ERIC: Educational Resources Information Center (CSC)
- LegalTrac (GALE Cengage)