© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Patricia S. Yoder-Wise
Online ISSN: 1744-6198
Nursing Forum invites original manuscripts to explore, explicate or report issues, ideas, trends and innovations that shape the nursing profession. Nursing Forum encourages submissions focused on contemporary nursing issues that provide cutting-edge perspectives, serve as practical resources, promote debate and prompt readers to examine nursing issues in new ways. The Creative Controversy feature is designed specifically for short submissions. These issues could address research, education, practice and leadership/management.
Aims and Scope
Nursing Forum is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal that invites original manuscripts that explore, explicate or report issues, ideas, trends and innovations that shape the nursing profession. Research manuscripts should emphasize the implications rather than the methods or analysis. Quality improvement manuscripts should emphasize the outcomes and follow the SQUIRE Guidelines in creating the manuscript. Evidence-based manuscripts should emphasize the findings and implications for practice and follow PICOT format. Concept analysis manuscripts should emphasize the evidence for support of the concept and follow an accepted format for such analyses.
Nursing Forum Mission Statement
To be the leading voice for issues, trends, and innovations that advance nursing as a profession.
National and international, serving professional nurses and other healthcare professionals.
nursing, forum, issue, idea, trend, innovation, policy, NCLEX, Patricia Yoder Wise, ANCC, nursing research, healthcare, health care, concept analysis, DSN
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts in Anthropology (Baywood Publishing)
- Academic ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- AgeLine Database (EBSCO Publishing)
- BNI: British Nursing Index (ProQuest)
- CINAHL: Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature (EBSCO Publishing)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- Health Source Nursing/Academic (EBSCO Publishing)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- InfoTrac (GALE Cengage)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Discovery (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Medical Library (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Research Library (ProQuest)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)