© 2014 Japanese Society of Grassland Science
Edited By: Toshihiko Yamada
Impact Factor: 0.554
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 34/56 (Agriculture Multidisciplinary); 53/78 (Agronomy)
Online ISSN: 1744-697X
Recently Published Issues
Latest News and Information
Impact Factor News
Grassland Sciencehas received its new Impact Factor!Grasssland Science is pleased to report that its 2013 Impact Factor is 0.50.
In 2015, Grassland Science will move to online only publication , in trend with Wiley's path of digital transformation, as the company invests in the customizable, technology-enabled products and services needed by our customers in the future. The gradual migration of journals from print to solely online is part of this transition, supporting investment in forward-looking innovation and building online communities for journal readers and our society partners.
Reasons why you should submit your next manuscript to Grassland Science
- Quick and Easy Submission:Grassland Science is using online manuscript submission system to ensure a secure, simple and streamlined process for authors.
- Fast Publication Times: Articles will be published online ahead of issue compilation through EarlyView. On average articles are published online 4-6 weeks before issue compilation.
- Online Open available: Articles published Open Access through an one-off author fee
Below are the top 5 reasons why you should publish with Grassland Science
- First ISI Impact Factor is 0.500 in 2012
- Broad usage in over 6,800 institutions worldwide
- Author services – track your manuscript at every stage
- Alerting options – email table of contents alerts and RSS feeds
- Strong editorial support to brush up your manuscripts