© 2013 Japanese Society of Grassland Science
Edited By: Toshihiko Yamada
Impact Factor: 0.5
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 36/57 (Agriculture Multidisciplinary); 55/78 (Agronomy)
Online ISSN: 1744-697X
Recently Published Issues
Highlight contents from Grassland Science
Read these highly downloaded papers published in 2012
Latest News and Information
Grassland Sciencehas received its first Impact Factor!
Grasssland Science is pleased to report that its 2012 Impact Factor is 0.500.
Update on publication charges from 1 January, 2013
For details, please check the "Publication Charges" section in the Author guidelines.
There are now 2 new reasons why you should submit your next manuscript to Grassland Science
- Quick and Easy Submission: During 2011, Grassland Science will launch its all new online manuscript subsmision system to ensure a secure, simple and streamlined process for authors.
- Fast Publication Times: From 2011, articles will be published online ahead of issue compilation through EarlyView. This feature significantly reduces the time between acceptance and publication.
Below are the top 5 reasons why you should publish with Grassland Science
- First ISI Impact Factor is 0.500 (for 2012)
- Broad usage in over 3000 institutions worldwide
- Author services – track your manuscript at every stage
- Alerting options – email table of contents alerts and RSS feeds
- Strong editorial support to brush up your manuscripts