Annals of Applied Biology
© Association of Applied Biologists
Edited By: Simon Leather
Impact Factor: 2.0
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 4/56 (Agriculture Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1744-7348
Recently Published Issues
Read the latest Virtual Issue from Annals of Applied Biology on
Crop Nitrogen Use Efficiency
Over the past 10 years, the Annals of Applied Biology has published a number of papers on research which is relevant to increasing crop NUE. 12 of these papers are described here and are presented in full in the Annals of Applied Biology Virtual Issue Crop Nitrogen Use Efficiency
Click here to read other Virtual Issues from Annals of Applied Biology.
Association of Applied Biologists Member Benefits
The AAB provides:
· 20% discount for members to publish in new AAB / Wiley-Blackwell journal Food and Energy Security.
· A forum for applied biologists worldwide: network with the best in your specialism.
· Regular scientific conferences and workshops across the AAB's research interests.
· Reduced subscriptions to AAB publications.
· 20% discounts on Wiley-Blackwell publications.
· Significant discounts on registration for AAB events.
· Student travel grants.
· Website, regular newsletter and emails with information on AAB activities.
· Discounted membership to the Society of Biology.
· 50% discounted membership to the European Society of Agronomy.
2014 saw the Annals of Applied Biology centenary marking a century of applied biology research! To commemorate this important milestone in the Journal's history, a series of key articles from the Journal backfiles were highlighted, alongside contemporary reviews of each article's legacy and future directions within its field of research. These key articles and their responses were collected into a Virtual Special Issue.
The Centenary Editorials and Reviews are free to read online here.
The journal publishes original research papers on all aspects of applied research on crop production, crop protection and the cropping ecosystem. Annals contribute substantially to the advancement of knowledge and may, among others, encompass the scientific disciplines of:
Agronomy | Agrienvironmental sciences | Applied genomics | Biodiversity | Biological control | Climate change| Crop ecology| Entomology | Genetic manipulation | Mycology | Nematology | Pests | Plant pathology | Plant breeding & genetics | Plant physiology | Post harvest biology | Soil science | Virology | Weed biology
The Annals is committed to providing the best possible service to journal authors and encourage authors to register for the Wiley-Blackwell Author Services. The service offers:
- Online article tracking through production with optional e-alerts at key stages
- Information on how to nominate up to 10 colleagues to receive FREE online access to your article
- Author guidelines by journal
- Resources, FAQs and tips on article preparation, submission, artwork, copyright, offprints etc.
- Free online access to your article when it is published online
- 25% discount on Wiley books
Visit Author Services site for further details.