Annals of Applied Biology
© Association of Applied Biologists
Edited By: Jari Valkonen
Impact Factor: 2.179
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 4/57 (Agriculture Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1744-7348
Recently Published Issues
Read these virtual issues (only available online) from Annals of Applied Biology:
Association of Applied Biologists Member Benefits
The AAB provides:
· 20% discount for members to publish in new AAB / Wiley-Blackwell journal Food and Energy Security.
· A forum for applied biologists worldwide: network with the best in your specialism.
· Regular scientific conferences and workshops across the AAB's research interests.
· Reduced subscriptions to AAB publications.
· 20% discounts on Wiley-Blackwell publications.
· Significant discounts on registration for AAB events.
· Student travel grants.
· Website, regular newsletter and emails with information on AAB activities.
· Discounted membership to the Society of Biology.
· 50% discounted membership to the European Society of Agronomy.
The journal publishes original research papers on all aspects of applied research on crop production, crop protection and the cropping ecosystem. Annals contribute substantially to the advancement of knowledge and may, among others, encompass the scientific disciplines of:
Agronomy | Agrienvironmental sciences | Applied genomics | Biodiversity | Biological control | Climate change| Crop ecology| Entomology | Genetic manipulation | Mycology | Nematology | Pests | Plant pathology | Plant breeding & genetics | Plant physiology | Post harvest biology | Soil science | Virology | Weed biology
The Annals is committed to providing the best possible service to journal authors and encourage authors to register for the Wiley-Blackwell Author Services. The service offers:
- Online article tracking through production with optional e-alerts at key stages
- Information on how to nominate up to 10 colleagues to receive FREE online access to your article
- Author guidelines by journal
- Resources, FAQs and tips on article preparation, submission, artwork, copyright, offprints etc.
- Free online access to your article when it is published online
- 25% discount on Wiley books
Visit Author Services site for further details.