Journal of Educational Measurement
© National Council on Measurement in Education
Edited By: George Engelhard, Jr. and Jonathan Templin
Impact Factor: 1.528
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 7/13 (Psychology Mathematical); 23/57 (Psychology Educational); 34/79 (Psychology Applied)
Online ISSN: 1745-3984
Associated Title(s): Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Online production tracking now available through Author Services!
Visit the Author Services website for a wealth of information for all authors plus online production tracking for your article. Authors of articles already accepted for publication in the Journal of Educational Measurement can register to:
- track the status of their article online as it moves through Blackwell's production process
- choose to receive e-mail alerts on article status, from copyediting and typesetting through the printing process
- get free access to their article when it is published online
In addition, all authors visiting the site who are interested in submitting articles can access information and tips on:
- Article preparation
- Article submission
- Electronic artwork details
- And more features added over time!
NIH Public Access Mandate
For those interested in the Wiley-Blackwell policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.