Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
© Cantillon & Mann, LLC
Edited By: Donald H. Chew Jr.
Online ISSN: 1745-6622
Aims and Scope
Published since 1988 and reaching a broad audience of senior corporate policy makers, this highly regarded quarterly brings together academic thinkers and financial practitioners to address topics driving corporate value. The Journal covers a range of topics, including risk management, corporate strategy, corporate governance and capital structure. The Journal also features its popular roundtable discussions among corporate executives and academics, on topics such as integrity in financial reporting.
applied corporate finance, business, corporate, finance, corporation, accounting, company, stock, markets, firm, investment, shareholder
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- Emerald Management Reviews (Emerald)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- ProQuest Accounting and Tax Database (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)