The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
© Institute of Psychoanalysis
Edited By: Dana Birksted-Breen
Impact Factor: 0.52
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 5/13 (Psychology Psychoanalysis)
Online ISSN: 1745-8315
New Spanish Discussion Forum
The Spanish Language Annual of The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, Libro anual de psicoanálisis, is hosting an online Spanish forum where participants can discuss papers and join in current debates. If you are interested please email Gustavo Jarast at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libro anual de psicoanálisis would like to announce their new debate on the IJP Key Paper José Bleger 'Theory and practice in psychoanalysis: psychoanalytic practice', with comments by Haydée Faimberg and Jay Greenberg.
New Executive Editor
IJP has appointed Catherine Humble to the role of Executive Editor. She will assume responsibility for the editorial office as of 1st June 2012.
Appointment of Editors
The College of the IJP is appointing a new editor(s) for the International Journal of Psychoanalysis in the Autumn 2011 to take on the role in March 2012. All details for applying are contained in the section – College of the IJP.
Authors are able to submit their paper to The International Journal of Psychoanalysis online using ScholarOne Manuscripts. Benefits of online submission include:
- Fast decisions on your paper. Submission, review and communication are all handled online. No more postal delays or lost messages!
- Easy. Write your paper on any word processor. Simply save text as RTF or Word. Graphics can be uploaded separately in any popular format, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Convenient. Submit from any computer with an Internet connection. No software needs to be installed. All you need is a Web browser, Acrobat Reader and email.
- Responsive. Decisions sent by email, revisions made online. The moment a decision is taken, an email is dispatched. You can respond to the comments and submit a revised version online.
- Transparent. Track your manuscripts online. Return to the site at any time to see the current status of your submission.
Articles Published Online ahead of Print
Articles which have been fully copy-edited and peer-reviewed are published online through our Early View feature before the print edition of this journal is published. To view the current International Journal of Psychoanalysis articles, please click here.
Internet Discussion Group
The IJPA runs an internet discussion group focused around the journal's Psychoanalytic Controversies series of articles.
For more information or to join the discussion, click here.
Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing (PEP) Archive
Access previous issues of The International Journal of Psychoanalysis (pre-2001) via the Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing (PEP) Archive. Click here for further information.