Chemical Biology & Drug Design
© John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: David Selwood
Impact Factor: 2.507
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 28/58 (Chemistry Medicinal); 173/291 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1747-0285
Recently Published Issues
A Fluorescent Probe for Imaging p53–MDM2 Protein–Protein InteractionZhenzhen Liu, Zhenyuan Miao, Jin Li, Kun Fang, Chunlin Zhuang, Lupei Du, Chunquan Sheng and Minyong Li
A novel small-molecule fluorescent probe was developed to detect and image the p53–MDM2 interaction based on an environment-sensitive fluorophore, N,N-dimethyl-1,8-naphthalimide. After extensive biological examination, this probe L1 exhibited practical activity and selectivity in vitro and in cellulo.
This issue’s Editor’s Choice was chosen by David Selwood
Publish with CB & DD
Reasons to publish with CB & DD
• Rapid review and publishing: 30 days on average from submission to first decision. We discourage reviewers from requesting “additional experiments”.
• Simple initial submission process, can load a single PDF.
• Fully indexed in PubMed/MEDLINE, Chemical Abstracts etc.
• International editors from different specialities to oversee the review process.
• No page charges for first seven (typeset) pages, no charge for colour figures.
• Open Access publication option.
• Compliant to NIH, RCUK and other major funding bodies policies.