Water and Environment Journal
Edited By: Dr John Bridgeman
Impact Factor: 1.344
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 10/20 (Limnology); 42/83 (Water Resources); 137/223 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1747-6593
Just Published Articles
- Hydrologic design aid for urban grass filter strips
A. Osman Akan and Serter Atabay
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wej.12155
- A comparison of wet and dry anaerobic digestion processes for the treatment of municipal solid waste and food waste (pages 549–557)
Eleni Angelonidi and Stephen R. Smith
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wej.12130
- A septic tank-UASB combined system for domestic wastewater treatment: a pilot test (pages 558–565)
Sunil P. Lohani, Rune Bakke and Sanjay N. Khanal
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wej.12154
- Household water efficiency strategies in Cornwall, SW of England (pages 457–473)
Richard A. Sharpe, Nicholas J. Osborne and Glynn Skerratt
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wej.12150
- Farmers’ willingness-to-pay towards soil and water conservation measures in agro-ecosystems of Chotanagpur Plateau, India (pages 523–532)
Aastha Gulati and Suresh Chand Rai
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wej.12151
A Selection of Water and Environment Journal Classic Articles
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Related CIWEM Journal
Journal of Flood Risk Management
OUTSTANDING PAPER AWARD 2014
Congratulations to Frederico Peñas Silva, University of Cantabria, who has been selected for the Outstanding Paper Award 2014 for his paper "Integration of hydrological and habitat simulation methods to define minimum environmental flows at the basin scale."
There were also two highly commended articles for this years award.
“The water supply is fine: decision-maker perceptions of water quantity and supply-side management” by Kristan Cockerill, Appalachian State University
“Leaching patterns from wood of different tree species and environmental implications related to wood storage areas” by Marcia Marques, Linnaeus University.
BACKFILE - An Online Archive
The Water and Environment Journal backfile offers an online archive of content from 1986-1995