The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
© American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
Edited By: Kevin Outterson (Editor-in-Chief), Edward J. Hutchinson (Editor)
Impact Factor: 0.939
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 11/16 (Medicine Legal); 12/18 (Medical Ethics); 20/50 (Ethics); 48/139 (Law)
Online ISSN: 1748-720X
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:Winter 2014
Volume 42, Issue 4
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: The Buying and Selling o...
Volume 42, Issue s2
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: Special Supplement: Inte...
Volume 42, Issue 3
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: Concussions and Sports
Volume 42, Issue s1
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: Special Supplement: Clin...
Volume 42, Issue 2
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: Brain Science in the 21s...
Recently Published Articles
- Identifying Global Health Competencies to Prepare 21st Century Global Health Professionals: Report from the Global Health Competency Subcommittee of the Consortium of Universities for Global Health (pages 26–31)
Lynda Wilson, Brian Callender, Thomas L. Hall, Kristen Jogerst, Herica Torres and Anvar Velji
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jlme.12184
- Relationships Matter: The Role for Social-Emotional Learning in an Interprofessional Global Health Education (pages 38–44)
Toby Treem Guerin
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jlme.12186
- Organizational Learning and the Development of Global Health Educational Capabilities: Critical Reflections on a Decade of Practice (pages 50–59)
Jeffrey V. Johnson, Rosemary F. Riel, Yolanda Ogbolu, Marik Moen, Anne Brenner and Emilia Iwu
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jlme.12188
- The Creation of an Institutional Commons: Institutional and Individual Benefits and Risks in Global Health Interprofessional Education (pages 45–49)
Andrea Pfeifle and Mark Earnest
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jlme.12187
- Towards Defining Interprofessional Competencies for Global Health Education: Drawing on Educational Frameworks and the Experience of the UW-Madison Global Health Institute (pages 32–37)
Lori DiPrete Brown
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jlme.12185