Photochemistry and Photobiology
© The American Society of Photobiology
Edited By: Jean Cadet
Impact Factor: 2.684
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 36/74 (Biophysics); 161/291 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1751-1097
*PLEASE NOTE: If the links highlighted here do not take you to those web sites, please copy and paste address in your browser.
Permission to reproduce Wiley journal Content:
Effective immediately, requests to reproduce material from John Wiley & Sons journal content are being handled through the Rightslink® online service. Wiley no longer accepts requests or forms for Wiley journal content sent via email, fax or mail.
Simply follow the steps below to obtain permission via the Rightslink® system:
· Locate the article you wish to reproduce on Wiley Online Library (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com)
· Navigate to the abstract page.
· Click on the ‘Request Permissions’ link, under the 'ARTICLE TOOLS' menu
· Follow the online instructions and select your requirements from the drop down options and click on ‘quick price’ to get a quote
· Create a RightsLink® account to complete your transaction (and pay, where applicable)
· Read and accept our Terms & Conditions and Download your license
· For any technical queries please contact email@example.com
· For further information and to view a Rightslink® demo please visit www.wiley.com and select Rights& Permissions.
AUTHORS - If you wish to reuse your own article (or an amended version of it) in a new publication of which you are the author, editor or co-editor, prior permission is not required (with the usual acknowledgements). However, a formal grant of license can be downloaded free of charge from Rightslink if required.
Teaching institutions with a current paid subscription to the journal may make multiple copies for teaching purposes without charge, provided such copies are not resold or copied. In all other cases, permission should be obtained from a reproduction rights organisation (see below) or directly from Rightslink®.
Copyright Licensing Agency
Institutions based in the UK with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Licensing Agency may copy excerpts from Wiley and Wiley Blackwell books and journals under the terms of their license. For further information go to CLA.
Copyright Clearance Center
Institutions based in the US with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Clearance Center may copy excerpts from Wiley and Wiley Blackwell books and journals under the terms of their license, please go to CCC.
Other Territories: Please contact your local reproduction rights organisation.
For further information please visit www.wiley.com and select Rights& Permissions.
Please continue to contact John Wiley & Sons directly for the following:
· Permission to use material from a Wiley book
· Wiley or Wiley-Blackwell journal articles that do not contain the Rightslink “Request Permissions” link
· Wiley or Wiley-Blackwell journal articles that are not available on Wiley Online Library
Please be sure to include the following information:
· The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of which section(s), with a word count where relevant.
· The journal title, volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
· The title, editor(s)/author(s), price, print run, publication date and publisher of the publication in which you wish to reprint the Journal material.
· If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
· Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.
At present, the response time for permission requests processed outside of Rightslink is around 20 working days. We are continuing to make every effort to improve our response times.
John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester
West Sussex, PO19 8SQ
Fax: +44 (0) 1243 770620
John Wiley & Sons Inc.
111 River Street MS 4-02
Fax: (201) 748-6008