International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Edited By: Szu-Hee Lee
Impact Factor: 1.819
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 51/68 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1751-553X
Formerly Clinical and Laboratory Haematology
The International Journal of Laboratory Hematology is the official journal of the International Society for Laboratory Hematology. The journal provides an international forum for all new developments in the research and practice of laboratory hematology and includes invited reviews, full length original articles and correspondence.
Aims and Scope
The International Journal of Laboratory Hematology provides a forum for the communication of new developments, research topics and the practice of laboratory haematology.
The journal publishes invited reviews, full length original articles, and correspondence.
The International Journal of Laboratory Hematology is the official journal of the International Society for Laboratory Hematology, which addresses the following sub-disciplines: cellular analysis, flow cytometry, haemostasis and thrombosis, molecular diagnostics, haematology informatics, haemoglobinopathies, point of care testing, standards and guidelines.
The journal was launched in 2006 as the successor to Clinical and Laboratory Hematology, which was first published in 1979. An active and positive editorial policy ensures that work of a high scientific standard is reported, in order to bridge the gap between practical and academic aspects of laboratory haematology.
The journal is aimed at practicing laboratory and clinical haematologists and medical laboratory scientists.
blood, blood cells, blood disease, bone marrow, cellular analysis, cytogenetics, flow cytometry, haematology, haematology informatics, haemoglobinopathies, haemostasis, hematology, laboratory haematology, laboratory management, molecular diagnostics, morphology, point of care testing, thrombosis, quality assurance, quality control
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Global Health (CABI)
- Health Source Nursing/Academic (EBSCO Publishing)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Helminthological Abstracts (CABI)
- Immunology Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Leisure, Recreation & Tourism Abstracts (CABI)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Protozoological Abstracts (CABI)
- Review of Aromatic & Medicinal Plants (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Entomology (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Mycology (CABI)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (CABI)