Social and Personality Psychology Compass
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Keith Markman
Online ISSN: 1751-9004
Social and Personality Psychology Compass...
…supports your research with over 100 new articles per year, sourced from an international scholarly community. Gain an introduction to new fields, an overview of unfamiliar topics, and familiarity with the latest scholarship and debate.
…informs your teaching with lively original articles that are quickly and continuously replenished, and supplemented with teaching guides. Social and Personality Psychology Compass will provide you with up-to-date bibliographies and expert analysis on key themes to inspire and engage your students
Explore Social and Personality Psychology Compass for:
- A new kind of core content: surveys of recent research and/or theory, on-going debates and suggestions for fresh areas of inquiry;
- Coverage of the entire field highlights connections across sub-disciplines within social psychology and personality psychology;
- Reference-linked bibliographies for each article, providing the ideal entry point into specialist literature;
- Teaching Guides from article authors to inspire and engage your students;
- 100 articles per year: 3 times more than a standard journal;
- Fast continuous publication: articles typically available 6-8 weeks after acceptance and as an online-only journal there are no issue restrictions.
Keep up to date with the latest articles in Social and Personality Psychology Compass
If you would like to keep informed about the articles published in Social and Personality Psychology Compass, sign up to receive FREE email table of contents alerts. When a new collection of articles is published, you will receive an easy-to-read email with table of contents listings and links to article abstracts. To register, please click here.
Developing world access
Access to this journal is available free online within institutions in the developing world through the AGORA initiative with the FAO, the HINARI initiative with the WHO and the OARE initiative with UNEP. For information, visit www.aginternetwork.org, www.healthinternetwork.org, and www.oaresciences.org