JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
© American Water Resources Association
Edited By: Parker J. Wigington, Jr.
Impact Factor: 1.348
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/47 (Engineering Environmental); 41/83 (Water Resources); 108/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1752-1688
Just Published Articles
- Bison and cattle grazing management, bare ground coverage, and links to suspended sediment concentrations in grassland streams
Bartosz P. Grudzinski, Melinda D. Daniels, Kyle Anibas and David Spencer
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12364
- Apportionment of bioavailable phosphorus loads entering Cayuga Lake, New York
Anthony R. Prestigiacomo, Steven W. Effler, Rakesh K. Gelda, David A. Matthews, Martin T. Auer, Benjamin E. Downer, Anika Kuczynski and M. Todd Walter
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12366
- Soil moisture-based drought monitoring at different time scales: a case study for the U.S. Great Plains
T.A. Engda and T.J. Kelleners
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12367
- Small farm ponds: overlooked features with important impacts on watershed sediment transport
Matthew D. Berg, Sorin C. Popescu, Bradford P. Wilcox, Jay P. Angerer, Edward C. Rhodes, Jason McAlister and William E. Fox
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12369
- Assessing Satellite and Ground-Based Potential Evapotranspiration for Hydrologic Applications in the Colorado River Basin
Muhammad G. Barik, Terri S. Hogue, Kristie J. Franz and Alicia M. Kinoshita
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12370
Submit a Paper Today!
Reasons to publish in JAWRA:
- Wide circulation: More than 6,000 institutions and 1,600 members of AWRA worldwide will have access to your article
- ScholarOne Manuscripts: This easy-to-use, Web-based submission system enables the quickest possible turnaround times, with a median time to first decision for reviewed manuscripts of only 84 days
- Author Services: Track the production of your article online and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication
- OnlineOpen: Allows authors to make their article freely available online to non-subscribers and allows the article to be deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Send us your paper and join the prominent researchers currently publishing in JAWRA.
Compensatory Mitigation for Streams Under the Clean Water Act: Reassessing Science and Redirecting Policy
Martin W. Doyle and F. Douglas Shields