JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
© American Water Resources Association
Edited By: Parker J. Wigington, Jr., Ph. D.
Impact Factor: 1.659
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 28/50 (Engineering Environmental); 34/85 (Water Resources); 93/184 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1752-1688
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA High-Resolution National-Scale Hydrologic Forecast System from a Global Ensemble Land Surface Model
Alan D. Snow, Scott D. Christensen, Nathan R. Swain, E. James Nelson, Daniel P. Ames, Norman L. Jones, Deng Ding, Nawajish S. Noman, Cédric H. David, Florian Pappenberger and Ervin Zsoter
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12434
- The Great Lakes Hydrography Dataset: Consistent, Binational Watersheds for the Laurentian Great Lakes Basin
Danielle K. Forsyth, Catherine M. Riseng, Kevin E. Wehrly, Lacey A. Mason, John Gaiot, Tom Hollenhorst, Craig M. Johnston, Conrad Wyrzykowski, Gust Annis, Chris Castiglione, Kent Todd, Mike Robertson, Dana M. Infante, Lizhu Wang, James E. McKenna and Gary Whelan
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12435
- Variability and Trends in Runoff Efficiency in the Conterminous United States
Gregory J. McCabe and David M. Wolock
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12431
- Management of the Spring Snowmelt Recession in Regulated Systems (pages 723–736)
Sarah Yarnell, Ryan Peek, Gerhard Epke and Amy Lind
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12424
- Identifying Urban Features from LiDAR for a High-Resolution Urban Hydrologic Model (pages 756–768)
Sonya R. Lopez and Reed M. Maxwell
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12425
Submit a Paper Today!
Reasons to publish in JAWRA:
- Wide circulation: More than 6,000 institutions and 1,600 members of AWRA worldwide will have access to your article
- ScholarOne Manuscripts: This easy-to-use, Web-based submission system enables the quickest possible turnaround times, with a median time to first decision for reviewed manuscripts of only 84 days
- Author Services: Track the production of your article online and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication
- OnlineOpen: Allows authors to make their article freely available online to non-subscribers and allows the article to be deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Send us your paper and join the prominent researchers currently publishing in JAWRA.
Tips to help boost your research
Author Promotional Toolkit:
Wiley works hard to support authors across the publishing process, including article promotion. There are key things that you can do as well to help with the promotion of your work. Click here for seven promotional tools to help ensure your work gets seen, read and cited.
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Compensatory Mitigation for Streams Under the Clean Water Act: Reassessing Science and Redirecting Policy
Martin W. Doyle and F. Douglas Shields