JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
© American Water Resources Association
Edited By: Parker J. Wigington, Jr.
Impact Factor: 1.348
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/47 (Engineering Environmental); 41/83 (Water Resources); 108/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1752-1688
Just Published Articles
- Mediated Modeling in Water Resource Dialogues Connecting Multiple Scales
Marjan van den Belt and Daniella Blake
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12330
- Two-Stage Ditch Floodplains Enhance N-Removal Capacity and Reduce Turbidity and Dissolved P in Agricultural Streams
Ursula H. Mahl, Jennifer L. Tank, Sarah S. Roley and Robert T. Davis
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12340
- Implementing Innovative Drainage Management Practices in the Mississippi River Basin to Enhance Nutrient Reductions
R. Kröger, J.M. Prince Czarnecki, J.L. Tank, S.F. Christopher and J.D. Witter
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12342
- Quantifying Tradeoffs Associated with Hydrologic Environmental Flow Methods
S. Kyle McKay
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12328
- Sources and Transport of Phosphorus to Rivers in California and Adjacent States, U.S., as Determined by SPARROW Modeling
Joseph Domagalski and Dina Saleh
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12326
Submit a Paper Today!
Reasons to publish in JAWRA:
- Wide circulation: More than 6,000 institutions and 1,600 members of AWRA worldwide will have access to your article
- ScholarOne Manuscripts: This easy-to-use, Web-based submission system enables the quickest possible turnaround times, with a median time to first decision for reviewed manuscripts of only 84 days
- Author Services: Track the production of your article online and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication
- OnlineOpen: Allows authors to make their article freely available online to non-subscribers and allows the article to be deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Send us your paper and join the prominent researchers currently publishing in JAWRA.
Compensatory Mitigation for Streams Under the Clean Water Act: Reassessing Science and Redirecting Policy
Martin W. Doyle and F. Douglas Shields
Now Publishing: Water Commentaries and Reviews
The Water Commentaries and Reviews section of the journal consists of invited commentaries or reviews that provide new insights or concepts relevant to a broad range of multidisciplinary water researchers and practitioners. Articles will synthesize and build upon existing water-related research and will offer the opportunity for authors to present cutting edge ideas in a format not bound by the restraints of traditional technical papers. Manuscripts should be written in a style understandable to a broad multidisciplinary audience and should be limited to 3,250 words and 5 tables and/or figures. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed according to normal JAWRA practices and subject to standard publication fees. Invitations to submit articles to this section are made by the editor-in-chief or the associate editor for Water Commentaries and Reviews (AE-WCR). Invitation does not guarantee acceptance for publication. Authors interested in seeking an invitation to submit an article to this section may submit a one-page proposal for the article to Dr. Scott Leibowitz, AE-WCR