JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
© American Water Resources Association
Edited By: Parker J. Wigington, Jr.
Impact Factor: 1.348
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/47 (Engineering Environmental); 41/83 (Water Resources); 108/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1752-1688
Just Published Articles
- Comparing Green and Grey Infrastructure Using Life Cycle Cost and Environmental Impact: A Rain Garden Case Study in Cincinnati, OH
Donald Vineyard, Wesley W. Ingwersen, Troy R. Hawkins, Xiaobo Xue, Bayou Demeke and William Shuster
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12320
- Projected Changes in Discharge in an Agricultural Watershed in Iowa
Gabriele Villarini, Enrico Scoccimarro, Kathleen D. White, Jeffrey R. Arnold, Keith E. Schilling and Joyee Ghosh
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12318
- Stream Temperature Patterns over 35 Years in a Managed Forest of Western Washington
Maryanne Reiter, Robert E. Bilby, Storm Beech and John Heffner
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12324
- A Comparison of Bayesian Methods for Uncertainty Analysis in Hydraulic and Hydrodynamic Modeling
René A. Camacho, James L. Martin, William McAnally, Jairo Díaz-Ramirez, Hugo Rodriguez, Peter Sucsy and Song Zhang
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12319
- Regional and Temporal Differences in Nitrate Trends Discerned from Long-Term Water Quality Monitoring Data
E.G. Stets, V.J. Kelly and C.G. Crawford
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12321
Submit a Paper Today!
Reasons to publish in JAWRA:
- Wide circulation: More than 6,000 institutions and 1,600 members of AWRA worldwide will have access to your article
- ScholarOne Manuscripts: This easy-to-use, Web-based submission system enables the quickest possible turnaround times, with a median time to first decision for reviewed manuscripts of only 84 days
- Author Services: Track the production of your article online and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication
- OnlineOpen: Allows authors to make their article freely available online to non-subscribers and allows the article to be deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Send us your paper and join the prominent researchers currently publishing in JAWRA.
Compensatory Mitigation for Streams Under the Clean Water Act: Reassessing Science and Redirecting Policy
Martin W. Doyle and F. Douglas Shields
Now Publishing: Water Commentaries and Reviews
The Water Commentaries and Reviews section of the journal consists of invited commentaries or reviews that provide new insights or concepts relevant to a broad range of multidisciplinary water researchers and practitioners. Articles will synthesize and build upon existing water-related research and will offer the opportunity for authors to present cutting edge ideas in a format not bound by the restraints of traditional technical papers. Manuscripts should be written in a style understandable to a broad multidisciplinary audience and should be limited to 3,250 words and 5 tables and/or figures. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed according to normal JAWRA practices and subject to standard publication fees. Invitations to submit articles to this section are made by the editor-in-chief or the associate editor for Water Commentaries and Reviews (AE-WCR). Invitation does not guarantee acceptance for publication. Authors interested in seeking an invitation to submit an article to this section may submit a one-page proposal for the article to Dr. Scott Leibowitz, AE-WCR