JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
© American Water Resources Association
Edited By: Parker J. Wigington, Jr., Ph. D.
Impact Factor: 1.348
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/47 (Engineering Environmental); 41/83 (Water Resources); 108/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1752-1688
Just Published Articles
- Application of SPARROW Modeling to Understanding Contaminant Fate and Transport from Uplands to Streams
Scott W. Ator and Ana Maria Garcia
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12419
- The USGS Water Availability and Use Science Program: Needs, Establishment, and Goals of a Water Census
Ari M. Michelsen, Sonya Jones, Eric Evenson and David Blodgett
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12422
- Spatial and Temporal Variation of Water Temperature Regimes on the Snoqualmie River Network
E. Ashley Steel, Colin Sowder and Erin E. Peterson
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12423
- Characterizing Drought in Irrigated Agricultural Systems: The Surface Water Delivery Index (SWDI)
David J. Hoekema and Jae Hyeon Ryu
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12426
- Using OpenMI and a Model MAP to Integrate WaterML2 and NetCDF Data Sources into Flood Modeling of Genoa, Italy
Quillon Harpham, Julien Lhomme, Antonio Parodi, Elisabetta Fiori, Bert Jagers and Antonella Galizia
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12418
Submit a Paper Today!
Reasons to publish in JAWRA:
- Wide circulation: More than 6,000 institutions and 1,600 members of AWRA worldwide will have access to your article
- ScholarOne Manuscripts: This easy-to-use, Web-based submission system enables the quickest possible turnaround times, with a median time to first decision for reviewed manuscripts of only 84 days
- Author Services: Track the production of your article online and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication
- OnlineOpen: Allows authors to make their article freely available online to non-subscribers and allows the article to be deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Send us your paper and join the prominent researchers currently publishing in JAWRA.
Tips to help boost your research
Author Promotional Toolkit:
Wiley works hard to support authors across the publishing process, including article promotion. There are key things that you can do as well to help with the promotion of your work. Click here for seven promotional tools to help ensure your work gets seen, read and cited.
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Compensatory Mitigation for Streams Under the Clean Water Act: Reassessing Science and Redirecting Policy
Martin W. Doyle and F. Douglas Shields