JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
© American Water Resources Association
Edited By: Parker J. Wigington, Jr.
Impact Factor: 1.348
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/47 (Engineering Environmental); 41/83 (Water Resources); 108/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1752-1688
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA Geospatial Methodology to Identify Locations of Concentrated Runoff from Agricultural Fields
Gregory Hancock, Stuart E. Hamilton, Monica Stone, Jim Kaste and John Lovette
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12345
- Regional Blue and Green Water Balances and Use by Selected Crops in the U.S.
Michael White, Marilyn Gambone, Haw Yen, Jeff Arnold, Daren Harmel, Chinnasamy Santhi and Richard Haney
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12344
- Using GIS to Delineate Headwater Stream Origins in the Appalachian Coalfields of Kentucky
Jonathan A. Villines, Carmen T. Agouridis, Richard C. Warner and Christopher D. Barton
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12350
- Using Fly Ash as a Marker to Quantify Culturally-Accelerated Sediment Accumulation in Playa Wetlands
Zhenghong Tang, Yue Gu, Jeff Drahota, Ted LaGrange, Andy Bishop and Mark S. Kuzila
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12347
- Long-Term Trends of Nutrients and Sediment from the Nontidal Chesapeake Watershed: An Assessment of Progress by River and Season
Qian Zhang, Damian C. Brady, Walter R. Boynton and William P. Ball
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12327
Submit a Paper Today!
Reasons to publish in JAWRA:
- Wide circulation: More than 6,000 institutions and 1,600 members of AWRA worldwide will have access to your article
- ScholarOne Manuscripts: This easy-to-use, Web-based submission system enables the quickest possible turnaround times, with a median time to first decision for reviewed manuscripts of only 84 days
- Author Services: Track the production of your article online and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication
- OnlineOpen: Allows authors to make their article freely available online to non-subscribers and allows the article to be deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Send us your paper and join the prominent researchers currently publishing in JAWRA.
Compensatory Mitigation for Streams Under the Clean Water Act: Reassessing Science and Redirecting Policy
Martin W. Doyle and F. Douglas Shields
Now Publishing: Water Commentaries and Reviews
The Water Commentaries and Reviews section of the journal consists of invited commentaries or reviews that provide new insights or concepts relevant to a broad range of multidisciplinary water researchers and practitioners. Articles will synthesize and build upon existing water-related research and will offer the opportunity for authors to present cutting edge ideas in a format not bound by the restraints of traditional technical papers. Manuscripts should be written in a style understandable to a broad multidisciplinary audience and should be limited to 3,250 words and 5 tables and/or figures. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed according to normal JAWRA practices and subject to standard publication fees. Invitations to submit articles to this section are made by the editor-in-chief or the associate editor for Water Commentaries and Reviews (AE-WCR). Invitation does not guarantee acceptance for publication. Authors interested in seeking an invitation to submit an article to this section may submit a one-page proposal for the article to Dr. Scott Leibowitz, AE-WCR