JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
© American Water Resources Association
Edited By: Parker J. Wigington, Jr., Ph. D.
Impact Factor: 1.348
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/47 (Engineering Environmental); 41/83 (Water Resources); 108/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1752-1688
Just Published Articles
- Evaluation of Dynamically Dimensioned Search Algorithm for Optimizing SWAT by Altering Sampling Distributions and Searching Range
Haw Yen, Jaehak Jeong and Douglas R. Smith
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12394
- From Global to Local: Providing Actionable Flood Forecast Information in a Cloud-Based Computing Environment
J. Fidel Perez, Nathan R. Swain, Herman G. Dolder, Scott D. Christensen, Alan D. Snow, E. James Nelson and Norman L. Jones
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12392
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe Road to NHDPlus — Advancements in Digital Stream Networks and Associated Catchments
Richard B. Moore and Thomas G. Dewald
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12389
- Eco-hydraulic Evaluation of a Whitewater Park as a Fish Passage Barrier
Brian D. Fox, Brian P. Bledsoe, Eleanor Kolden, Matthew C. Kondratieff and Christopher A. Myrick
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12397
- Temporal Trends in the Spatial Distribution of Impervious Cover Relative to Stream Location
J. Wickham, A. Neale, M. Mehaffey, T. Jarnagin and D. Norton
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1752-1688.12393
Submit a Paper Today!
Reasons to publish in JAWRA:
- Wide circulation: More than 6,000 institutions and 1,600 members of AWRA worldwide will have access to your article
- ScholarOne Manuscripts: This easy-to-use, Web-based submission system enables the quickest possible turnaround times, with a median time to first decision for reviewed manuscripts of only 84 days
- Author Services: Track the production of your article online and nominate colleagues to receive PDF offprints of your paper upon publication
- OnlineOpen: Allows authors to make their article freely available online to non-subscribers and allows the article to be deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Send us your paper and join the prominent researchers currently publishing in JAWRA.
Tips to help boost your research
Author Promotional Toolkit:
Wiley works hard to support authors across the publishing process, including article promotion. There are key things that you can do as well to help with the promotion of your work. Click here for seven promotional tools to help ensure your work gets seen, read and cited.
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Compensatory Mitigation for Streams Under the Clean Water Act: Reassessing Science and Redirecting Policy
Martin W. Doyle and F. Douglas Shields