Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Prof. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.119
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 51/83 (Water Resources); 155/223 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- A methodology for flood susceptibility and vulnerability analysis in complex flood scenarios
Francesco Dottori, Mario Lloyd Virgilio Martina and Rui Figueiredo
Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2016 04:33AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12234
- Flood risk assessment in art cities: the exemplary case of Florence (Italy)
C. Arrighi, M. Brugioni, F. Castelli, S. Franceschini and B. Mazzanti
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12226
- Stability Analysis of Riverfront Facility on Inundated Floodplain Based on Flow Characteristic
Chang Geun Song, Young Hun Ku, Young Do Kim and Yong Sung Park
Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2016 12:02AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12233
- Local controversies of flood risk reduction measures in Germany. An explorative overview and recent insights
Antje Otto, Anja Hornberg and Annegret Thieken
Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2016 12:01AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12227
- Development of predictive model for flood routing using Genetic expression programming
Tamer Bagatur and Fevzi Onen
Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2016 01:43AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12232
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
Water and Environment Journal
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..