Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Dr. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/85 (Water Resources); 144/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- Accounting digital elevation uncertainty for flood consequence assessment
Md. N.M. Bhuyian and A. Kalyanapu
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12293
- Identifying and quantifying landowner perspectives on integrated flood risk management
A. Milman, B.P. Warner, D.A. Chapman and A.G. Short Gianotti
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12291
- Looking back and looking forward (pages 3–4)
Dr Paul Samuels, Professor Jim Hall, Professor Burrell Montz, Professor Jochen Schanze, Professor Slobodan Simonovic and Professor Kaoru Takara
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12297
- Determination of the potential economic flood damages in Medzev, Slovakia
Martina Zeleňáková, Lenka Gaňová, Pavol Purcz, Martin Horský and Ladislav Satrapa
Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2017 09:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12298
- Land use influence on flood routing and retention from the viewpoint of hydromechanics
A. Bornschein and R. Pohl
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12289
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email email@example.com
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2015
Congratulations to Y. Paudel; W. J. W Botzen; J. C. J. H Aerts; T. K. Dijkstra who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2015 for their paper
"Risk allocation in a public–private catastrophe insurance system: an actuarial analysis of deductibles, stop-loss, and premiums."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “Integrating a multivariate extreme value method within a system flood risk analysis model” by D. Wyncoll; B. Gouldby
• “Flood risk management in the Netherlands after the 1953 flood: a competition between the public value(s) of water” by A. Correlje; B. Broekhans
• “Uncertainty decomposition and reduction in river flood forecasting: Belgian case study” by N. Van Steenbergen; P. Willems.