Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Prof. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.119
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 51/83 (Water Resources); 155/223 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- Connecting global- and local-scale flood risk assessment: a case study of the Rhine River basin flood hazard
M. Gusyev, A. Gädeke, J. Cullmann, J. Magome, A. Sugiura, H. Sawano and K. Takeuchi
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12243
- Assessment of the effectiveness of structural and nonstructural measures to cope with global change impacts in Barcelona
M. Velasco, B. Russo, À. Cabello, M. Termes, D. Sunyer and P. Malgrat
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12247
- Contributing to urban resilience to floods with neighbourhood design: the case of Am Sandtorkai/Dalmannkai in Hamburg
D. Serre, B. Barroca, M. Balsells and V. Becue
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2016 11:11AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12253
- The Influence of Floodplain Restoration on Flow and Sediment Dynamics in an Urban River
S. Ahilan, M. Guan, A. Sleigh, N. Wright and H. Chang
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2016 11:11AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12251
- Dynamic visualization of storm surge flood routing based on three-dimensional numerical simulation
Xiaojun Liu, Denghua Zhong, Dawei Tong, Zhengyin Zhou, Xuefei Ao and Wenqian Li
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2016 11:10AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12252
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email email@example.com
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..