Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Prof. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/85 (Water Resources); 144/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe influence of floodplain restoration on flow and sediment dynamics in an urban river
S. Ahilan, M. Guan, A. Sleigh, N. Wright and H. Chang
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12251
- Simulation of cyclone-induced storm surges in the low-lying delta of Bangladesh using coupled hydrodynamic and wave model (SWAN + ADCIRC)
M. Deb and C.M. Ferreira
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12254
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleContributing to urban resilience to floods with neighbourhood design: the case of Am Sandtorkai/Dalmannkai in Hamburg
D. Serre, B. Barroca, M. Balsells and V. Becue
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12253
- Pluvial flooding in urban areas: the role of surface drainage efficiency
A. Palla, M. Colli, A. Candela, G.T. Aronica and L.G. Lanza
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12246
- Development of a flood forecasting system on the upper Indus catchment using IFAS
A. Sugiura, S. Fujioka, S. Nabesaka, M. Tsuda and Y. Iwami
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12248
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email email@example.com
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..