Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Prof. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.119
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 51/83 (Water Resources); 154/221 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleOvercoming uncertainty and barriers to adoption of blue-green infrastructure for urban flood risk management
C. R. Thorne, E. C. Lawson, C. Ozawa, S. L. Hamlin and L. A. Smith
Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2015 09:01AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12218
- Generating precipitation ensembles for flood alert and risk management
A. Caseri, P. Javelle, M.H. Ramos and E. Leblois
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12203
- Environmental impact of flooding: studies of ‘self-cleaning’ of river ecosystem during consecutive flood events
P. Niedzielski, K. Skolasińska, L. Kozak, P. Kowalewski and W. Wachowiak
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12209
- The use of wave propagation and reduced complexity inundation models and metamodels for coastal flood risk assessment
A. Rueda, B. Gouldby, F.J. Méndez, A. Tomás, I.J. Losada, J.L. Lara and P. Díaz-Simal
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12204
- Interactive flood hazard visualisation in Adobe Flash
M.L.F. Coller, P. Wheeler, J. Kunapo and J. Peterson
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12188
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email email@example.com
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
Water and Environment Journal
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..