Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Prof. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.119
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 51/83 (Water Resources); 155/223 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA new method to quantify breach sizes for the flood risk management of concrete arch dams
C.-H. Fang, J. Chen, Y.-H. Duan and K. Xiao
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12240
- Hazard mitigation of glacial lake outburst floods in the Cordillera Blanca (Peru): the effectiveness of remedial works
A. Emmer, V. Vilímek and M.L. Zapata
Article first published online: 8 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12241
- Flood resilience technology in Europe: identifying barriers and co-producing best practice
I. White, A. Connelly, S. Garvin, N. Lawson and P. O'Hare
Article first published online: 8 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12239
- Determination of Minimum Inter-event Time for Storm Characterization in Johor, Malaysia
Nur Syereena Nojumuddin, Fadhilah Yusof and Zulkifli Yusop
Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2016 01:25AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12242
- Simulating floods triggered by volcanic activities in the Cheon-ji caldera lake for hazards and risk analysis
Khil-Ha Lee, Sung-Wook Kim and Sang-Hyun Kim
Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2016 05:52AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12245
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..