Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Prof. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/85 (Water Resources); 144/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- Development of model for the estimation of direct flood damage including the movable property
Urška Hozjan, Andrej Kryžanowsky, Mitja Brilly, Andrej Vidmar and Katarina Zabret
Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2016 07:26AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12255
- Cost - benefit analysis of shrimp farming's flood risk reduction strategies in Thailand
Chaiyaporn Seekao and Chanathip Pharino
Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2016 11:00AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12259
- Assessing the element of surprise of record-breaking flood events
Thomas Rodding Kjeldsen and Ilaria Prosdocimi
Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2016 10:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12260
- Stability criteria for flooded vehicles: A state-of-the-art review
Eduardo Martínez-Gomariz, Manuel Gómez, Beniamino Russo and Slobodan Djordjević
Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2016 10:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12262
- An approach for improving flood risk communication using realistic interactive visualization
V. Beth Kuser Olsen, Bahram Momen, Stacy M. Langsdale, Gerald E. Galloway Jr., Lewis (Ed) Link, Kaye L. Brubaker, Matthias Ruth and Robert L. Hill
Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2016 07:40AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12257
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..