Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Dr. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/85 (Water Resources); 144/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- Technical Note: Comparison of methods for threshold selection for extreme sea levels
C. Caballero-Megido, J. Hillier, D. Wyncoll, L. Bosher and B. Gouldby
Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2017 04:00AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12296
- Large-scale high-resolution pluvial flood hazard mapping using the raster-based hydrodynamic two-dimensional model FloodAreaHPC
B. Tyrna, A. Assmann, K. Fritsch and G. Johann
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12287
- Coping with extremes – experiences from event management during the recent Elbe flood disaster in 2013
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12286
- Identifying and quantifying landowner perspectives on integrated flood risk management
Prof. Anita Milman, Dr. Benjamin P. Warner, Mr. Daniel A. Chapman and Prof. Anne G. Short Gionatti
Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2017 03:26AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12291
- Stability and change in flood risk governance. On path dependencies and change agents
Dr. Mark Wiering, Dr. Duncan Liefferink and Dr. Ann Crabbé
Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2017 05:05AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12295
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2015
Congratulations to Paudel, Y.; Botzen, W. J. W.; Aerts, J. C. J. H.; Dijkstra, T. K. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2015 for their paper
"Risk allocation in a public–private catastrophe insurance system: an actuarial analysis of deductibles, stop-loss, and premiums."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “Integrating a multivariate extreme value method within a system flood risk analysis model” by Wyncoll, D.; Gouldby, B.
• “Flood risk management in the Netherlands after the 1953 flood: a competition between the public value(s) of water” by Correlje, A.; Broekhans, B.
• “Uncertainty decomposition and reduction in river flood forecasting: Belgian case study” by Van Steenbergen, N.; Willems, P..