Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Dr. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/85 (Water Resources); 144/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- Design strategies to reduce surface water flooding in a historical district
E.S. Lee, D.K. Lee, S.H. Kim and K.C. Lee
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12268
- Modelling urban floods at sub-metre resolution: challenges or opportunities for flood risk management?
Gustavo A. M. de Almeida, Paul Bates and Hasan Ozdemir
Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2016 11:16AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12276
- COST-OPTIMAL DESIGN OF RIVER DIKES USING PROBABILISTIC METHODS
K. Bischiniotis, W. Kanning, S.N. Jonkman and M. Kok
Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2016 10:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12277
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA conceptual approach for evaluating the multiple benefits of urban flood management practices
L. Hoang, R.A. Fenner and M. Skenderian
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12267
- Effects of statistical sampling errors on flood-damage-reduction project evaluation
H.-T. Su and Y.-K. Tung
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12275
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..