Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Dr. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/85 (Water Resources); 144/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- Large scale high resolution pluvial flood hazard mapping using the raster-based hydrodynamic 2D model FloodAreaHPC
Bernd Tyrna, André Assmann, Kathrina Fritsch and Georg Johann
Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2016 05:17AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12287
- Coping with extremes - experiences from event management during the recent Elbe flood disaster in 2013
Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2016 04:08AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12286
- The use of detention basins to reduce flash flood hazard in small and steep volcanic watersheds – A simulation from Madeira Island
Ivan Vieira, Vítor Barreto, Celso Figueira, Sérgio Lousada and Susana Prada
Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2016 09:33AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12285
- Exploring the potential of multivariate depth-damage and rainfall-damage models
Luc Van Ootegem, Kristine Van Herck, Tom Creten, Elsy Verhofstadt, Loris Foresti, Edouard Goudenhoofdt, Maarten Reyniers, Laurent Delobbe, Damian Murla Tuyls and Patrick Willems
Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2016 09:00AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12284
- Flood frequency analysis for an urban watershed: comparison between several statistical methodologies simulating synthetic rainfall events
Vincenza Notaro, Chiara M. Fontanazza, Goffredo La Loggia and Gabriele Freni
Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2016 04:05AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12283
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email email@example.com
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2015
Congratulations to Paudel, Y.; Botzen, W. J. W.; Aerts, J. C. J. H.; Dijkstra, T. K. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2015 for their paper
"Risk allocation in a public–private catastrophe insurance system: an actuarial analysis of deductibles, stop-loss, and premiums."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “Integrating a multivariate extreme value method within a system flood risk analysis model” by Wyncoll, D.; Gouldby, B.
• “Flood risk management in the Netherlands after the 1953 flood: a competition between the public value(s) of water” by Correlje, A.; Broekhans, B.
• “Uncertainty decomposition and reduction in river flood forecasting: Belgian case study” by Van Steenbergen, N.; Willems, P..