Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Prof. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.119
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 51/83 (Water Resources); 154/221 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleDelivering Green Streets: An exploration of changing perceptions and behaviours over time around bioswales in Portland, Oregon
G. Everett, J.E. Lamond, A.T. Morzillo, A.M. Matsler and F.K.S. Chan
Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2015 02:33AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12225
- Risky business: portending the future? (pages 289–291)
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12221
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleOvercoming uncertainty and barriers to adoption of Blue-Green Infrastructure for urban flood risk management
C.R. Thorne, E.C. Lawson, C. Ozawa, S.L. Hamlin and L.A. Smith
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12218
- Sensitivity of Flood Damage Estimation to Spatial Resolution
Akinola Adesuji Komolafe, Herath Srikantha and Ram Avtar
Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2015 06:40AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12224
- Quantifying Resilience to Flooding among Households and Local Government Units using System Dynamics: A Case Study in Metro Manila
C.K. Gotangco, J. See, J.P. Dalupang, M. Ortiz, E. Porio, G Narisma, A. Yulo-Loyzaga and J. Dator-Bercilla
Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2015 03:57AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12222
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
Water and Environment Journal
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2014 - sponsored by JBA trust
Congratulations to Wobus, C.; Lawson, M.; Jones, R.; Smith, J.; Martinich, J. who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2014 for their paper
"Estimating monetary damages from flooding in the United States under a changing climate."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “The impact of seasonal flooding on agriculture: the spring 2012 floods in Somerset, England” by Morris, J.; Brewin, P
• “Translating the complexities of flood risk science using KEEPER – a knowledge exchange exploratory tool for professionals in emergency response” by Alexander, M.; Viavattene, C.; Faulkner, H.; Priest, S.
• “Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance” by Tariq, M. A. U. R.; Hoes, O. A. C.; Van de Giesen, N. C..