Journal of Flood Risk Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Edited By: Dr. Paul Samuels
Impact Factor: 1.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/85 (Water Resources); 144/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1753-318X
Just Published Articles
- Opportunities, constraints, and choices for flood mitigation in rural areas: perspectives of municipalities in Massachusetts
M. Consoer and A. Milman
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12302
- Evaluation of riverbed representation methods for 1D flood hydraulics model
Adam Reil, Charalampos Skoulikaris, Thomas K. Alexandridis and Radek Roub
Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2017 01:36AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12304
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleMulti-Temporal SAR Flood Mapping using Change Detection
M.A. Clement, C.G. Kilsby and P. Moore
Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2017 03:30AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12303
- Doing more while remaining the same? Flood risk governance in Poland
Piotr Matczak, Jakub Lewandowski, Adam Choryński, Małgorzata Szwed and Zbigniew W. Kundzewicz
Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2017 06:30AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12300
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleChallenges to enabling and implementing Natural Flood Management in Scotland
Kerry Waylen, Kirsty Holstead, Kathryn Colley and Jonathan Hopkins
Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2017 06:30AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12301
JFRM NEWS AND INFORMATION
Paid subscription only
Check Your Access!
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Flood Risk Management is published in partnership with CIWEM and with the support of MWH
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase its chance of being viewed and cited in other work
- Climate change and adaptation
- Long-term planning and decision making
- Prevention, protection and preparedness
- Forecasting, warning and emergency management
- Risk perception, resilience and recovery
- Public engagement, policy and legislation
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT JOURNAL
Water and Environment Journal
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
BEST PAPER AWARD 2015
Congratulations to Y. Paudel; W. J. W Botzen; J. C. J. H Aerts; T. K. Dijkstra who have been selected for the Best Paper Award 2015 for their paper
"Risk allocation in a public–private catastrophe insurance system: an actuarial analysis of deductibles, stop-loss, and premiums."
There were also three highly commended articles for this years award.
• “Integrating a multivariate extreme value method within a system flood risk analysis model” by D. Wyncoll; B. Gouldby
• “Flood risk management in the Netherlands after the 1953 flood: a competition between the public value(s) of water” by A. Correlje; B. Broekhans
• “Uncertainty decomposition and reduction in river flood forecasting: Belgian case study” by N. Van Steenbergen; P. Willems.