Journal for Eighteenth-Century Studies
© British Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
Edited By: Matthew McCormack
Online ISSN: 1754-0208
Wiley and the British Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies (BSECS) are pleased to announce some new changes to the BSECS website: www.bsecs.org.uk.
We’ve updated its look and feel and made significant improvements to the functionality. The new website includes:
• more news and events listings
• our Criticks online reviews of events, performances and exhibitions
• the facility to propose papers and panels, and to register, for BSECS conferences.
Please visit: www.bsecs.org.uk.
Recently Published Articles
- Transpennine Enlightenment: The Literary and Philosophical Societies and Knowledge Networks in the North, 1781-1830 (pages 599–612)
Jon Mee and Jennifer Wilkes
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1754-0208.12350
- ‘Store their Minds with Much Valuable Knowledge’: Agricultural Improvement at the Selkirk Subscription Library, 1799-1814 (pages 569–584)
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1754-0208.12349
- ‘A Laborious and Truly Useful Gentleman’: Mapping the Networks of John Nichols (1745-1826), Printer, Antiquary and Biographer (pages 497–509)
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/1754-0208.12344