Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
© Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Edited By: Terry Lee, OAM
Impact Factor: 2.778
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/32 (Horticulture); 18/123 (Food Science & Technology)
Online ISSN: 1755-0238
Recently Published Issues
ASVO membership gives you the opportunity to network with other wine industry professionals who have similar interests and goals as yours. You can connect with your colleagues through forums, speak face-to-face at annual ASVO Seminars or read about their latest findings in the Journal of Grape and Wine Research and on our Web site. Join now to enjoy:
• Subscription to the Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research.
• 12 Months online access and FREE downloads from Wiley online library of articles published in the Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
• Discounted registration to the ASVO seminars.
• Discount on selected book titles from Wiley Blackwell & Patrick Iland
• ASVO member pricing at the Australian Wine Industry Technical Conference
• Don’t forget that your membership is tax deductible.
It is an exciting time for the ASVO, with initiatives like the ASVO Awards for Excellence and a great seminar program.. We’re carrying that momentum into 2015, and we promise you there’s never been a better time to be an ASVO member.
ASVO Seminar Proceedings
Many past ASVO seminar proceedings are available as be downloadable PDF files of the full publication or of individual articles and can be found on the Society’s web site. Hardcopies of most seminar proceedings are also available for sale. The proceedings are a collection of manuscripts submitted by each of the presenters at the seminar outlining the research and information they presented.
• Searching for the sweet spot the quest for optimal yield and quality (available in 2015)
• Sustainability & efficiency – proceedings (coming soon)
• Objective Measures of Grape and Wine Quality
Smoke Taint in Wine
Read the Virtual Special Issue on Smoke Taint in Wine - click here!
Online only subscription now available to ASVO members
ASVO members can now benefit from an online only subscription to the Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research. To take advantage of this membership benefit please contact the society.
Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner
Tickets are now on sale for the Annual Awards for Excellence dinner. The dinners are a celebration of success and always a night to remember. Your attendance shows great support to these outstanding individuals and we look forward to celebrating with you. The presentation of this year’s Awards to the winners and merit recipients will be held from 7:00pm on Tuesday 18th November. Following the seminar, the Awards winners, judges, VIPs, sponsors and media will celebrate at the Italian centre. The evening will provide great food and wine with the presentations of the ASVO Awards.