© Financial Management Association International
Edited By: Utpal Bhattacharya - HKUST, Bing Han - University of Toronto, and Rajkamal Iyer - Imperial College
Impact Factor: 0.774
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 59/94 (Business Finance)
Online ISSN: 1755-053X
Recently Published Issues
Publish in Financial Management
Virtual Issue: Asset Management
Over the last few years, Financial Management has published a significant number of articles that analyze patterns in returns. In many cases, regardless of whether papers begin with the assumption that predictable patterns are due to variation in expected returns or behavioral biases, the work also provides useful information on the fundamentals that drive that pattern. In this Virtual Issue, Jennifer Conrad discusses five of the more striking of these papers.
Financial Management App is now available to download!
Wiley and the Financial Management Association have worked together to bring you the Financial Management App for iOS devices, now available for download in the Apple Store!
The FM app offers a new reading experience for subscribers:
- Supplementary Data: Key figures, tables, and references at your fingertips
- Instant Access: Convenient alerts when new issues are available
- Clean Design: Dynamic, easy-to-read content with no distractions
- Early View: Be among the first to read new content
- Optimized Content: Enhanced search across all downloaded content
- Easy Navigation: Quickly jump to any section of the app
- Anywhere, Anytime: Sync your favorite App content across devices via iCloud, or download issues to read offline