© Financial Management Association International
Edited By: Utpal Bhattacharya (Executive Editor) - HKUST, Bing Han (Editor) - University of Toronto, and Rajkamal Iyer (Editor) - Imperial College
Impact Factor: 0.774
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 59/94 (Business Finance)
Online ISSN: 1755-053X
Recently Published Issues
Publish in Financial Management
Virtual Issue: Behavioral Finance
Standard models of financial markets assume agents behave rationally. In this world, agents unemotionally update beliefs about valuations as new information arrives to the market and thus prices reflect the true fundamental value of a stock. While mispricing might occur, in competitive markets large and systematic mispricing will be rare and fleeting, as savvy investors will immediately capitalize on prices that deviate from this true value. This simple workhorse model of financial markets provides a compelling starting point to understand how financial markets work.
Financial Management App is now available to download!
Wiley and the Financial Management Association have worked together to bring you the Financial Management App for iOS devices, now available for download in the Apple Store!
The FM app offers a new reading experience for subscribers:
- Supplementary Data: Key figures, tables, and references at your fingertips
- Instant Access: Convenient alerts when new issues are available
- Clean Design: Dynamic, easy-to-read content with no distractions
- Early View: Be among the first to read new content
- Optimized Content: Enhanced search across all downloaded content
- Easy Navigation: Quickly jump to any section of the app
- Anywhere, Anytime: Sync your favorite App content across devices via iCloud, or download issues to read offline