© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Chim C. Lang, MD and Stuart D. Katz, MD
Impact Factor: 2.243
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 60/124 (Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems); 133/255 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1755-5922
Recently Published Issues
In loving memory of
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we announce that Professor Henry Krum, the Co-Editor-in-Chief and Founding Editor of Cardiovascular Therapeutics, passed away on November 28, 2015. He is deeply missed by his family, friends, and colleagues around the globe.
May we invite you to read the Obituary to learn about Henry’s remarkable contribution to the global cardiovascular disease research community.
EXPEDITED: publish your clinical trials faster
EXPEDITED is the new priority publication service from Cardiovascular Therapeutics exclusively for well conducted, well reported clinical trials.
- Priority peer review: 7 working days from online submission.
- Priority proofs: 7 working days from 'accept' decision.
- Priority online: 7 working days from proof approval to Early View publication.
Click here for more information.
Why you should submit your next paper to Cardiovascular Therapeutics
* Rapid online publication upon article acceptance, with EXPEDITED publication for clinical trials
* Read and cited across the world
* Option to pay to make the full text of your article universally accessible immediately upon publication, using OnlineOpen Open Access
* Easy online manuscript submission on ScholarOne
* Altmetric article scores allow you to measure the online impact of your research
* Publishes articles in cardiovascular pharmacology and clinical pharmacology, and clinical trials of new or potential cardiovascular therapies
Join your peers and submit your work to Cardiovascular Therapeutics at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cdr