© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Henry Krum, PhD and Chim C. Lang, MD,
Impact Factor: 2.536
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 56/125 (Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems); 109/256 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1755-5922
Recently Published Issues
Online CDR Content
Accepted Articles(accepted manuscripts)
Accepted Articles have been accepted for publication in CDR, but have not undergone the editing and proof-correction process. Accepted Articles are citable by DOI.
Early View(e-pub ahead of print)
CDR's Early View articles are definitive in format and presented in advance of print publication.
EXPEDITED: publish your clinical trials faster
EXPEDITED is the new priority publication service from Cardiovascular Therapeutics exclusively for well conducted, well reported clinical trials.
- Priority peer review: 7 working days from online submission.
- Priority proofs: 7 working days from 'accept' decision.
- Priority online: 7 working days from proof approval to Early View publication.
Click here for more information.
Why you should submit your next paper to Cardiovascular Therapeutics
* Rapid online publication upon article acceptance, with EXPEDITED publication for clinical trials
* Impact Factor: 2.536 (2013 Journal Citation Reports® [Thomson Reuters, 2014])
* Read and cited across the world - over 120,000 full text articles downloaded in 2013
* Option to pay to make the full text of your article universally accessible immediately upon publication, using OnlineOpen Open Access
* Easy online manuscript submission on ScholarOne
* Altmetrics article scores allow you to measure the online impact of your research
* Publishes articles in cardiovascular pharmacology and clinical pharmacology, and clinical trials of new or potential cardiovascular therapies
Join your peers and submit your work to Cardiovascular Therapeutics at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cdr