Acta Geologica Sinica - English Edition
© (2014) Geological Society of China
Edited By: Degan Shu
Impact Factor: 1.568
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 77/172 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1755-6724
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentMass-transport Deposits of the Upper Cretaceous Qingshankou Formation, Songliao Terrestrial Basin, Northeast China: Depositional Characteristics, Recognition Criteria and External Geometry (pages 62–77)
Shuxin PAN, Pingsheng WEI, Tianqi WANG, Caiyan LIU, Bintao CHEN and Sujuan LIANG
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12183
- You have free access to this contentZircon Geochronology and Trace Element Geochemistry from the Xiaozhen Copper Deposit, North Daba Mountain: Constraints on Albitites Petrogenesis (pages 113–127)
Gang WANG, Zongqi WANG, Yingli ZHANG and Kunming WANG
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12186
- You have free access to this contentThe Insect Oviposition Firstly Discovered on the Middle Jurassic Ginkgoales Leaf from Inner Mongolia, China (pages 18–28)
Yuling NA, Chunlin SUN, Tao LI and Yunfeng LI
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12179
- You have free access to this contentThe Gol-e-Zard Zn-Pb Deposit, Lorestan Province, Iran: a Metamorphosed SEDEX Deposit (pages 142–153)
Alireza ZARASVANDI, Mona SAMETI, Martiya SADEGHI, Fatemeh RASTMANESH and Hooshang POURKASEB
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12188
- You have free access to this contentMajor Breakthroughs in Geological Theory, Key Techniques and Exploration of Tight Oil in China (pages 362–363)
Ziguo HAO, Hongcai FEI, Qingqing HAO and Susan TURNER
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12199
China Association for Science and Technology AWARD
Acta Geologica Sinica is proud to announce that it has received a very prestigious grant from the China Association for Science and Technology.
The China Association for Science and Technology is a non-profit NGO representing Chinese scientists and engineers and is composed of 167 national professional societies. CAST’s annual grants reward journals which successfully promote and develop Chinese science.
Acta Geologica Sinica was awarded a top grant of 2 million RMB per year for three years.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.