Acta Geologica Sinica - English Edition
© 2013 Geological Society of China
Edited By: Hao Zigou (Acting Editor)
Impact Factor: 1.25
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 90/170 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1755-6724
Just Published Articles
- Reconstruction of the Triassic Tectonic Lithofacies Paleogeography in Qiangtang Region, Northern Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China (pages 378–394)
ZHU Tongxing, FENG Xintao, WANG Xiaofei and ZHOU Mingkui
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12057
- Sedimentary Evolution of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau in Cenozoic and its Response to the Uplift of the Plateau (pages 555–575)
ZHANG Kexin, WANG Guocan, XU Yadong, LUO Mansheng, JI Junliang, XIAO Guoqiao, WANG An, SONG Bowen, LIANG Yinpin, JIANG Shangsong, CAO Kai, CHEN Fenning, CHEN Ruiming and YANG Yongfeng
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12068
- The Phytolith and Pollen Record since 10 ka BP from the Lhasa Region, Tibet (pages 588–606)
CHEN Lingkang, CHEN Haixia, WANG Baodi, WU Kaixing, YU Jianxin, GU Yansheng, RUAN Linsen, XIA Baoben and XIN Zhonglei
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12070
- Decomposition and Evolution of Intracontinental Strike-Slip Faults in Eastern Tibetan Plateau (pages 304–317)
YAO Qi, XU Xiwei, XING Huilin, XU Chong and WANG Xiaohui
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12052
- Genesis of the Zhaokalong Fe-Cu Polymetallic Deposit at Yushu, China: Evidence from Ore Geochemistry and Fluid Inclusions (pages 486–500)
LI Huan, XI Xiaoshuang, WU Chengming and Koichiro WATANABE
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12063
China Association for Science and Technology AWARD
Acta Geologica Sinica is proud to announce that it has received a very prestigious grant from the China Association for Science and Technology.
The China Association for Science and Technology is a non-profit NGO representing Chinese scientists and engineers and is composed of 167 national professional societies. CAST’s annual grants reward journals which successfully promote and develop Chinese science.
Acta Geologica Sinica was awarded a top grant of 2 million RMB per year for three years.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server.