Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition)
© (2014) Geological Society of China
Edited By: Degan Shu
Impact Factor: 1.406
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 92/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1755-6724
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentGeology and Mineralization of the Gold Deposits in Southeastern Guizhou (pages 765–766)
Anlu LIU, Jun ZHANG and Yi CHEN
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12375_43
- You have free access to this contentFluid Inclusions Characteristics of the Hutouya Lead-Zinc Polymetallic Deposit in Qimantage Area, Qinghai Province, China (pages 1126–1127)
Peng LIU, Lei YAO, Guanghe LIU, Yongsheng LI, Yongling LI and Huihui CAI
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12379_33
- You have free access to this contentDiagenesis and Metallogenetic Mechanisms of the Duhuangling Gold Deposit from the Yanbian Area, NE China (pages 866–867)
Peng CHAI, Jinggui SUN, Lanjing MEN and Jilong HAN
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12376_1
- You have free access to this contentMagmatism and Genesis of the Beiya Giant Gold-Polymetallic Deposit, SW China (page 83)
Wenyan HE, Xuanxue MO, Xuehui YU, Zhonghua HE and Guochen DONG
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12368_7
- You have free access to this contentAlteration, Order Degree and Geochemistry Features of Dolomites Associated with Zinc-Lead Mineralization in Maoping Pb- Zn Deposit, NE Yunnan, China (pages 217–218)
Aiying WEI, Chuandong XUE, Jun LI and Xing LIU
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12369_35
Vol. 88 (2) February 2014
The Tethyan-Himalayan Orogen and the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau have long attracted strong concerns from the global geological community. In the last decade, with increasing geological exploration and prospecting work, many excellent geological achievements were obtained. This special issue presents results of research on stratigraphy, tectonics, and environmental shift of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau... Read more
Vol. 87 (2) February 2013
The China Geological Survey carried out 1:250000 regional geological surveys of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau from 1999 to 2005… Read more
China Association for Science and Technology AWARD
Acta Geologica Sinica is proud to announce that it has received a very prestigious grant from the China Association for Science and Technology.
The China Association for Science and Technology is a non-profit NGO representing Chinese scientists and engineers and is composed of 167 national professional societies. CAST’s annual grants reward journals which successfully promote and develop Chinese science.
Acta Geologica Sinica was awarded a top grant of 2 million RMB per year for three years.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Online Only 2015
As of 2015, Acta Geologica Sinica will be available online only outside of China.