The German Quarterly
© 2014 by the American Association of Teachers of German
Edited By: Robert E. Norton
Online ISSN: 1756-1183
Aims and Scope
The German Quarterly serves as a forum for all sorts of scholarly debates - topical, ideological, methodological, theoretical, of both the established and the experimental variety, as well as debates on recent developments in the profession. We particularly encourage essays employing new theoretical or methodological approaches, essays on recent developments in the field, and essays on subjects that have recently been underrepresented in The German Quarterly, such as studies on pre-modern subjects.
The German Quarterly is an equal opportunity publication in terms of approaches, topics, epochs and styles in a landscape in which many of the best journals are now specialized. We welcome submissions on all topics in German literature, culture and film from the Middle Ages to the present, as well as comparative and interdisciplinary articles that are relevant to the field of German.
Back issues of The German Quarterly are accessible to users at institutions that participate in JSTOR's Arts & Sciences III and Language and Literature Collections. Users are able to browse, search, download, and print the full-text PDF versions of articles from the first volume in 1928 up until the most recent three years.
More information can be found at www.germanquarterly.aatg.org.
German, Quarterly, German Quarterly, AATG, American Association of Teachers of German, language, literature, culture, debate, teaching
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Arts & Humanities (Thomson Reuters)
- Education Index/Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- IBR & IBZ: International Bibliographies of Periodical Literature (KG Saur)
- InfoTrac (GALE Cengage)
- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts (ProQuest)
- MLA International Bibliography (MLA)
- OmniFile Full Text Mega Edition (HW Wilson)
- OmniFile Full Text Select (HW Wilson)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Education Journals (ProQuest)
- RILM Abstracts of Music Literature (RILM)