International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
© Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and John Wiley & Sons Australia, Ltd
Edited By: Debashish Danda
Impact Factor: 1.469
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 23/32 (Rheumatology)
Online ISSN: 1756-185X
Engage with International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Download the app from the iTunes Store
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Select “Get New Content Alerts” from the “Journal Tools” menu on the left side of your screen.
Having trouble accessing the journal? Recommend that your library subscribes.
Language Editing Support by APLAR
To promote the research output of rheumatic diseases community, APLAR is offering USD 2000 per year to support the authors to improve the language quality of their manuscripts submitted to International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases.
All Submissions are eligible for competition, the Editor-in-Chief reserves the rights to select the final winners, by consultation with Editorial Board members and Reviewers. Submit your next paper online: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/aplar.
Recently Published Articles
- Plasma-soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (suPAR) levels in Behçet's disease and correlation with disease activity
Gulcan Saylam Kurtipek, Recep Kesli, Fatma Tuncez Akyurek, Fikret Akyurek, Arzu Ataseven and Yuksel Terzi
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1756-185X.12873
- Changes in the pattern of cytokine production from peripheral blood mononuclear cells in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with infliximab and their relation to plasma arginase activity
Fumihiko Miyoshi, Kojiro Sato and Toshihide Mimura
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1756-185X.12864
- A survey of the assessment and management of gout in general practitioners and medical officers within the Illawarra Network, Australia
Matthew Terrill and John Riordan
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1756-185X.12875
- Is there an increased risk of falls and fractures in people with early diagnosed hip and knee osteoarthritis? Data from the Osteoarthritis Initiative
Toby O. Smith, Emma Higson, Matthew Pearson and Michael Mansfield
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1756-185X.12871
- Systematic review and meta-analysis for the association of bone mineral density and osteoporosis/osteopenia with vascular calcification in women
Yiyun Zhang and Bo Feng
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1756-185X.12842