© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Steve Long
Impact Factor: 4.248
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/78 (Agronomy); 12/82 (Energy & Fuels)
Online ISSN: 1757-1707
Associated Title(s): Global Change Biology
Recently Published Issues
Under the Covers
Join the scholarly conversation on LinkedIn
Follow GCB Bioenergy to get the latest journal articles and cutting edge news on bioenergy
About the Journal
GCB Bioenergy exists to promote understanding of the interface between biological sciences and the production of fuels directly from plants, algae and waste.
The journal focuses on topics in the context of biological implications:
- Bioenergy feedstock and bio-oil production from energy crops, algae ,biological residues and co-products
- Feedstock management, genomics, genetic improvements, production modeling, composition, pests, diseases and weeds
- Sustainability, and biodiversity issues.
- Socioeconomics of crops, crops systems and their processing
- Policy and legislative developments affecting biofuels and bioenergy
- Systems Analysis of feedstock production, microbial deconstruction and fuel synthesis
Online Submissions Welcome
Submit your manuscript electronically to GCBBioenergy through ScholarOne Manuscripts (formerly known as Manuscript Central). Benefits of online submission include:
• Quick and easy submission
• Centralised and reduced administration
• Significant decrease in peer review times
No page charges or submission fees
There are no page charges to publish your manuscript in GCB Bioenergy, and no fees for submitting your work to the journal.
Read more about publishing in GCB Bioenergy.
In GCB-Bioenergy's October Issue Round Up Podcast, we explore two featured articles. The first article looks at transition countries and economic growth benefit of burning biomass. In our second article, we look at a bioenergy grass's parent, and its invasive potential. Access the podcast here.
Receive the latest GCB Bioenergy podcasts automatically on itunes