© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Steve Long
Impact Factor: 4.248
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/78 (Agronomy); 12/82 (Energy & Fuels)
Online ISSN: 1757-1707
Associated Title(s): Global Change Biology
Articles about GCB Bioenergy
- Benefits of biofuel use on environment overestimated
- Standing trees better than burning ones for carbon neutrality
- The Ethics of Biofuels
- Jatropha better suited to local communities, not biofuel markets
- conservative estimate of bioenergy potential (which may still be too high)
- Is Biofuel Policy Harming European Biodiversity?
- Scientists Discover Agave's Tremendous Potential as New Bioenergy Feedstock
- Tequila Plant Could Find a Day Job as a Biofuel Source in Deserts
- Biofuel Grasslands Better for Birds Than Ethanol Staple Corn, Researchers Find
- Biochar slashes bioenergy soil emissions
EDITORIAL: First to know the nature of Bioenergy
Steve Long, Chief Editor
Online Submissions Welcome
Submit your manuscript electronically to GCB Bioenergy through ScholarOne Manuscripts (formerly known as Manuscript Central). Benefits of online submission include:
- Quick and easy submission
- Centralised and reduced administration
- Significant decrease in peer review times
No page charges or submission fees
There are no page charges to publish your manuscript in GCB Bioenergy, and no fees for submitting your work to the journal. Read more about publishing in GCB Bioenergy here.
Open Access publishing - Online Open
Authors of articles in this journal will be able to make their articles open access and available free for all readers through the payment of an author fee. Read more.
Articles Published Online Ahead of full issue - EarlyView
Articles that have been fully copy-edited and peer-reviewed will be published online through our EarlyView feature before the full issue of this journal is published.