© Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Edited By: Allan Tasman
Online ISSN: 1758-5872
NOW indexed in MEDLINE!
Submit your paper, and get immediate international exposure with Pubmed/MEDLINE indexation
Your paper needs the proper recognition it deserves, submit your paper to Asia-Pacific Psychiatry today!
Recently Published Articles
- Association between the polymorphism of C861G (rs6296) in the serotonin 1B receptor gene and Tourette syndrome in Han Chinese people
Mingji Yi, Ying Zhang, Yujie Wang, Nailun Su and Shiguo Liu
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/appy.12196
- Cross-sectional study on socio-demographic and clinical correlates of depression among human immunodeficiency virus-positive patients in Surat City, Western India
Mihir Prafulbhai Rupani, Ajay Bhaskar Pawar, Raj Kumar Bansal, Prakash B. Patel, Parag S. Shah and Khushali D. Parikh
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/appy.12197
- Police referrals at the psychiatric emergency service in Taiwan
Jen-Pang Wang, Chia-Yi Wu, Chih-Chiang Chiu, Tsu-Hui Yang, Tzong-Hsien Liu and Pesus Chou
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/appy.12195
- Risk factors contributing to postoperative delirium in geriatric patients postorthopedic surgery
Juan Wang, Zhiwei Li, Yu Yu, Bo Li, Gaohai Shao and Qunbo Wang
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/appy.12193
- Which somatic symptoms are associated with an unfavorable course in Chinese patients with major depressive disorder?
Diego Novick, William S. Montgomery, Jaume Aguado, Xiaomei Peng, Roberto Brugnoli and Josep Maria Haro
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/appy.12189