© Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Edited By: Allan Tasman
Online ISSN: 1758-5872
Authors publishing in Asia-Pacific Psychiatry benefit from:
- FREE publication – no author page or color charges
- Strong editorial support for developing and refining your manuscripts
- A first decision on your manuscript in as little as three weeks
- Support from an Editorial team, college, and publisher focused on Asia-Pacific issues.
- FREE PDF offprints to authors
- Exposure to all members of the Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists, who receive free subscriptions to the journal
Thank you for your interest in Asia-Pacific Psychiatry. Please read the complete Author Guidelines carefully prior to submission, including the section on copyright. To ensure fast peer review and publication, manuscripts that do not adhere to the Guidelines will be returned to the corresponding author for technical revision before undergoing peer review.
Note that submission implies that the content has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere except as a brief abstract in the proceedings of a scientific meeting or symposium. Once you have prepared your submission in accordance with the Guidelines, manuscripts should be submitted at the online submission site
For online help and tutorials on how to use the online submission site, please click on Help.
Thank you for your submission! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Asia-Pacific Psychiatry Editorial Office
Attn: Ralph Samoy