Biology of the Cell
© Société Française des Microscopies and Société Biologie Cellulaire de France
Edited By: Thierry Galli, Paris, France
Impact Factor: 2.552
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 120/187 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1768-322X
Recently Published Issues
Biology of the Cell recognizes the most downloaded paper during the cover month of each issue:
Extracellular matrix degradation via enolase/plasminogen interaction: Evidence for a mechanism conserved in Metazoa
Gerarda Grossi et al.
Biology of the Cell became an online only journal in 2013 in order to enhance the standing of the journal and further improve the quality of its provision for authors and readers. As you no longer have the physical reminder of the journal in your mailbox, please be sure to sign up for automatic email table of contents alerts.
Reasons to submit to Biology of the Cell
- High-quality copy editing and layout of your article
- Rapid time to first decision of 4 working days by an International Editorial Board
- Fast publication (and indexing on PubMED) with articles on Wiley Online Library through Accepted Articles
- No page or color charges
- Open access choice possible
- Competitive citation metrics
Biology of the Cell has signed the San Francisco Declaration (DORA) - http://am.ascb.org/dora/.
- 2015 Impact Factor: 2.552
- 2015 5-year Impact Factor: 3.114
- 2015 Eigenfactor score: 0.00341
- 2015 Immediacy Index: 0.828
- 2015 Article Influence score: 1.121
Open Access Option
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central..
Learn more about your open access option with OnlineOpen