Journal of Interior Design
© Interior Design Educators Council
Edited By: Margaret Portillo, Ph.D.
Online ISSN: 1939-1668
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Interior Design is a scholarly, refereed publication dedicated to issues related to the design of the interior environment. Scholarly inquiry representing the entire spectrum of interior design theory, research, education and practice is invited. Submissions are encouraged from educators, designers, anthropologists, architects, historians, psychologists, sociologists, or others interested in interior design.
Interior designers, educators, architects. The only journal specialising in built spaces.
Journal, Interior, Design, education, environment, theory, research, practice, designers, architecture, style, built space
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Art Index/Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Arts & Humanities (Thomson Reuters)
- DAAI: Design & Applied Arts Index (ProQuest)
- Ergonomics Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- OmniFile Full Text Mega Edition (HW Wilson)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Knowledge (Thomson Reuters)