IDS Working Papers
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:August 2013
Volume 2013, Issue 431
Special Issue: Evaluating Outside the Box:...
Volume 2013, Issue 430
Special Issue: The Great Indian Calorie De...
Volume 2013, Issue 429
Special Issue: Taxing the Informal Economy...
Volume 2013, Issue 428
Special Issue: Revenue Reform and Statebui...
Volume 2013, Issue 427
Special Issue: Taxation and Development: W...
About IDS Working Papers
IDS Working Papers present work in progress and interim results from a wide range of current research projects. Fifteen to twenty working papers are published annually.
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentLocal Accountabilities in Fragile Contexts: Experiences from Nepal, Bangladesh and Mozambique (pages 1–41)
Rosemary McGee and Celestine Kroesschell
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/j.2040-0209.2013.00422.x
- You have free access to this contentEvaluating Outside the Box: An Alternative Framework for Analysing Social Protection Programmes (pages 1–26)
Stephen Devereux, Keetie Roelen, Christophe Béné, Deepta Chopra, Jennifer Leavy and J. Allister McGregor
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/j.2040-0209.2013.00431.x
- You have free access to this contentGender Equality and Economic Growth: Is there a Win-Win? (pages 1–58)
Naila Kabeer and Luisa Natali
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/j.2040-0209.2013.00417.x
- You have free access to this contentAccountability at the Local Level in Fragile Contexts: Bangladesh Case Study (pages 1–62)
Daniela Christina Buchmann
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/j.2040-0209.2013.00419.x
- You have free access to this contentThe Great Indian Calorie Debate: Explaining Rising Undernourishment during India's Rapid Economic Growth (pages 1–35)
Lisa C. Smith
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/j.2040-0209.2013.00430.x