Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
© Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Edited By: Edzard Ernst, Peninsula Medical School, UK
Online ISSN: 2042-7166
Recently Published Issues
Edzard Ernst on Twitter
Follow Editor in Chief Edzard Ernst on Twitter to hear his latest views and opinions.
Virtual Issue - 20 Years of FACT
Put together to coincide with the journal's 20 year anniversary, this collection of free-to-access FACT papers, plus an editorial written especially for the virtual issue by FACT's Editor-in-Chief, is designed to celebrate the journal and the many successes it has achieved since it was first published in 1995.
Submit your article to FACT today!
Authors are invited to submit papers to Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies. The Journal is seeking good evidence-based original research papers, reviews and perspective papers. For more information please see the author guidelines.
6 reasons to publish with FACT
- Global audience: available in ~3,000 medical and scientific institutions worldwide
- Growing readership: full-text article downloads increased by >50% in 2014
- No processing fee: no publication charges apply
- Quick and easy: online submission and review process
- Fast turnaround times: averages 14 days from submission to first decision!
- Open access options available for authors who wish to make their article free for all to access online