Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
© 2014 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Edited By: Edzard Ernst, Peninsula Medical School, UK
Online ISSN: 2042-7166
Recently Published Issues
Virtual Issue - 20 Years of FACT
Put together to coincide with the journal's 20 year anniversary, this collection of free-to-access FACT papers, plus an editorial written especially for the virtual issue by FACT's Editor-in-Chief, is designed to celebrate the journal and the many successes it has achieved since it was first published in 1995.
Submit your article to FACT today!
Authors are invited to submit papers to Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies. The Journal is seeking good evidence-based original research papers, reviews and perspective papers. For more information please see the author guidelines.
6 reasons to publish with FACT
- Global audience: available in ~2,000 medical and scientific institutions worldwide
- Growing readership: full-text article downloads increased by >50% in 2014
- No processing fee: no publication charges apply
- Quick and easy: online submission and review process
- Fast turnaround times: averages 31 days from submission to acceptance, and rapid final online publication
- Open access options available for authors who wish to make their article free for all to access online