British Journal of Clinical Psychology
© The British Psychological Society
Edited By: Julie Henry
Impact Factor: 2.377
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 31/111 (Psychology Clinical)
Online ISSN: 2044-8260
Just Published Articles
- Personality disorder moderates outcome in short- and long-term group analytic psychotherapy: A randomized clinical trial
Steinar Lorentzen, Torleif Ruud, Anette Fjeldstad and Per A. Høglend
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bjc.12065
- Do personality traits predict outcome of psychodynamically oriented psychosomatic inpatient treatment beyond initial symptoms?
Christiane Steinert, Susanne Klein, Frank Leweke and Falk Leichsenring
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bjc.12064
- Treatment failure in cognitive-behavioural therapy: Therapeutic alliance as a precondition for an adherent and competent implementation of techniques
Florian Weck, Florian Grikscheit, Marion Jakob, Volkmar Höfling and Ulrich Stangier
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bjc.12063
- How resistant is ‘treatment-resistant’ obsessive-compulsive disorder in youth?
Georgina Krebs, Kayoko Isomura, Katie Lang, Amita Jassi, Isobel Heyman, Holly Diamond, Jana Advani, Cynthia Turner and David Mataix-Cols
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bjc.12061
- Autonomous and controlled motivation for eating disorders treatment: Baseline predictors and relationship to treatment outcome
Jacqueline C. Carter and Allison C. Kelly
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/bjc.12062
BPS Virtual Issue for ICAP
Read the Special Virtual Issue on the theme of the BPS Symposium taking place at the ICAP Congress, 9th July, at 16.30-18.00.:
Featuring key articles from British Journal of Clinical Psychology, read the issue free online for a limited period.
Articles published in the British Journal of Clinical Psychology that have made an important contribution to clinical assessment
Edited by Julie Henry & Mike Startup
"The British Journal of Clinical Psychology (BJCP) is one of the oldest publications of the British Psychological Society (BPS), with 2012 marking the onset of its second half century. To celebrate this juncture, we thought it timely to present the first of a series of Virtual Issues that showcase some of the many outstanding articles that have been published over the past fifty years.
BPS Research Digest
Click here to visit the BPS Research Digest