British Journal of Psychology
© The British Psychological Society
Edited By: Stefan R. Schweinberger
Impact Factor: 2.254
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/129 (Psychology Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 2044-8295
Why publish in the BPS Journals?
• Fast publication times - our fast and efficient online workflow system allows your paper to quickly move through the production process to be available online via Early View within 3-4 weeks of acceptance.
• Consistently high impact factors
• No author charges
• Excellent online submission and peer review system - which gives the following benefits:
- Ensures articles are processed quickly and efficiently
- Allows international accessibility as authors can log in from anywhere in the world
- Allows authors to track the progress of their article through the peer-review process
- Gives a personal history record for each authors, with details of all articles they have submitted to the Society journals.
• Authors receive free online access to their article once published as well as 20% discount on all Wiley-Blackwell publications.
• High reputation and authority of our editorial boards
• Wide international circulation and readership
• Widespread recognition in all major databases such as Thomson ISI, PsycINFO and MEDLINE
• Society expertise and knowledge of the psychology community - With over 40,000 psychology professionals as members, the Society is well-placed to offer a prestigious and visible home for your research
• FREE media advice - All papers are screened by the Society's Media Centre and many are selected for proactive media activity by the Press Committee