International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
© 2014 NANDA International
Edited By: Jane Flanagan, PhD, ANP-BC
Impact Factor: 0.895
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 53/105 (Nursing (Social Science)); 56/107 (Nursing (Science))
Online ISSN: 2047-3095
New iPhone/iPad app
Introducing the new iPhone and iPad app for the International Journal of Nursing Knowledge (IJNK) - your instant access to the latest research.
How to access using your Institutional Subscription
If you normally have access to IJNK via your institution, open these instructions from your iPad or iPhone and use the links below to get access:
1. Create an account on Wiley Online Library, or if you already have one, log in at the top right of the screen.
2. Access Wiley Online Library from your institution’s network, and log in. If you are off-site and need help getting access to licensed content, contact your librarian.
3. Visit the Roaming Access section of "My Profile" and click "Activate Roaming Access." (For security reasons, you will have to reactivate this access every 3 months)
4. Download the IJNK app from the iTunes App Store. Launch the app and click “Yes” on the "Get Access" screen. On the next screen select "I use the network at my Workplace or University."
5. Scroll to the bottom and click "Log In." Enter your Wiley Online Library username and password. The app will then request access to your Wiley Online Library account. Click “Confirm"
How to access using your NANDA- I society membership
To access the app you need to have already established your NANDA-I Member-Affiliated Account in the Wiley Online Library.
You will need an access code from NANDA-I. If you have not received your code please contact the society for assistance.
1. Download the free IJNK app from the iTunes App Store
2.Get Access Screen: Do you already have digital access to this journal through your society, institution, work or personal subscription? Click “Yes” to continue.
How do you get digital access to this journal? Click the “Through my society affiliation” button.
Click the “Log In” button to continue.
3.Log In Screen: Use your Wiley Online Library user name and password to Log In to the app. Click "Submit" The app will then request access to your Wiley Online Library account. Click “Confirm” and the app will load the recent issues of IJNK.