Aquaculture, Fisheries & Fish Science
Leading Publisher in Fisheries and Marine & Freshwater Biology
We are pleased to share our Impact Factor highlights – with special thanks to our authors.
Wiley is the world’s leading publisher of Fisheries and Marine & Freshwater Biology journals.
We publish 14 journals currently ranked in Thomson ISI 2014 Journal Citation Reports.
4 are in the top 10 now.
7 of the top 20 Fisheries journals are Wiley titles.
Fish and Fisheries is ranked 1st with 8,258, Reviews in Aquaculture ranked jumped to #2, Fisheries Oceanography 5th, and Journal of Fish Biology ranked 9th. Congratulations to our editors and authors!
Read the most cited articles here
Fisheries & Aquaculture Catalogue
Welcome to Wiley Online Library
Post your best ocean setting photo to our @AquaSciNews Twitter page using #WileyWOD for a chance to win a copy of Life in the World’s Oceans.
The two photos with the most 'likes' will win - so tell your friends!
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is organized by John Wiley and Sons and applies to ocean scenes/ocean life photo posts on the Wiley Ecology @AquaSciNews Twitter page only between June 6th and June 10th 2016.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. By entering you agree to receive communication from us.
4. The prize draw is not open to employees of John Wiley and Sons, its trading divisions or their families.
5. The prize winners will be the photo with the most ‘likes’.
6. You must own the rights and permissions for your photo entries.
7. The prize is a new copy of Life in the World’s Oceans Edited by Professor Alasdair Mcintyre for the winner mentioned above.
8. There will be no cash alternative.
9. We will notify the winner via Twitter. If the prize is not claimed after 14 days we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and use in a future competition.
10. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The name of the winner and all photo entries may be displayed in external and internal company newsletters and on our Wiley Ecology @AquaSciNews Twitter page.
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Read a selection of OnlineOpen articles published in our Zoology journals.