About Wiley Cardiology
About Wiley Cardiology
Cardiology professionals turn to Wiley-Blackwell, the scientific, technical, medical and scholarly publishing business of John Wiley & Sons, for the best books and journals in the field — and in the formats you prefer. From initial study through advanced practice, we cover both general and specialized cardiology, with particularly strong collections in the areas of electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac imaging.
Impact Factor Announcement
Publish your manuscript in journals that influence how cardiovascular disease is diagnosed, managed, and treated globally.
Wiley now publishes 9% of the journals ranked in the “Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems” category (10 out of 117). We are excited to announce the following significant achievements:
• Congenital Heart Disease was awarded its first impact factor!
• Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology ranks #3 among electrophysiology journals and in the top 30% of all journals in the category, and Clinical Cardiology increased its impact factor for the third year in a row rising 19% to 2.151.
• Cardiovascular Therapeutics increased its impact factor rising 8% to 2.353.
• Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, official journal of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, is the 3rd highest rank interventional cardiology journal with an impact factor of 2.290.
Wiley also publishes 4 journals ranked in the related “Peripheral Vascular Disease” category. Impact factor highlights include:
• Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis now ranks #7 out of 67 journals in the field with an impact factor of 5.731
• The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, an official journal of the American Society of Hypertension, Inc., was awarded its second impact factor and achieved an impact factor score of 1.830
• Microcirculation increased its impact factor to 2.574 and is ranked in the top 50% of journals in the field
• International Journal of Stroke, the official journal of the World Stroke Organization, ranks in the top 50% of journals published in the category and achieved an impact factor score of 2.382
>> Share this news with your librarian: Recommend that your library subscribe so you can stay up-to-date on the latest findings
>> Get your research published: Review all our journals and learn more about publishing your manuscript
>> Catch up on the latest research: Download free sample issues from our portfolio of prestigious, indexed, and highly-cited journals.