Hailed by reviewers as "a thorough, modern masterpiece" and "the best textbook of dermatology in the world", Rook's Textbook of Dermatology is the definitive source of information for all dermatologists. As well as increased coverage of cosmetic dermatology, STDs, dermosocopy and therapeutics, the 8th Edition includes free individual access to the fully searchable text and over 3300 images, giving you the fastest route to the most comprehensive knowledge base of dermatological conditions.
Baran and Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management has long been recognized as the pre-eminent authority on nail disease. Thirteen chapters encompass the scientific and clinical management of all abnormalities of the nails. The fourth edition offers a superb guide to differential diagnosis by color, shape and location within the nail unit to provide rapid clinical information on nail disorders. Every chapter has been thoroughly updated to ensure a contemporary approach to the therapeutic and cosmetic management of nail disorders.
Discover New Research
Receive news of the latest research in your field as soon as it is published. Select titles to receive e-mail alerts.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as the publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
International travel enables skin diseases to move around the world with increasing ease. Skin diseases transmitted through casual contact with people, animal vectors and a foreign environment are particularly prone to transport. Dermatologists need to recognize the signs and symptoms of disease not native to their environment to enable proper diagnosis and care.
For more information or to order this title, please click here.