Welcome to Wiley Online Library
The American Geophysical Union, the world's leading society of Earth and space science, has selected Wiley-Blackwell as its publishing partner. The new partnership will be effective January 2013. The AGU has 60,000 members and publishes 17 research journals and a book program under the Geopress imprint. AGU journals globally account for 25% of journal articles and 40% of citations in the geosciences.
Receive news of the latest research in your field as soon as it is published. Select titles to receive e-mail alerts.
Take a look at our newsletters for information on must have content, article highlights, special issues and more.
New Journals on Wiley Online Library
WIREs of interest
WIREs Climate Change
WIREs Climate Change is an important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion of a global phenomenon with long-term societal implications.
Available through subscription - Recommend to your librarian
Launching in 2014, WIREs Water is an authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from the perspectives of earth sciences, biology, engineering, social sciences, and humanities.
WIREs Energy and Environment
Now online! With contributions by leading experts in various fields of energy technology, security, and environmental impact, WIREs Energy and Environment is an authoritative and encyclopedic resource, with review articles addressing key topics in this diverse field.
Ask your librarian to register for complimentary access to this publication
More Resources from Wiley
Earth and Environmental Science Blog
Want a starting point for web exploration in the earth and environmental sciences? Then visit our re-launched blog, www.earth-pages.com! Subscribe to receive regular updates on research in your field, and join our community of Earth and Environmental Scientists on Facebook and Twitter.
- Blog posts by the Open University’s Dr Steve Drury
- 700 entries on all topics within the earth sciences
- Resource Centre with key organisations in the field
Digital Books available via Wiley Online Library
Wiley Online Library delivers seamless integrated access to over 10,000 of Wiley’s acclaimed monographs, handbooks, dictionaries, companions and landmark book series, and hundreds of multi-volume reference works 24/7. This flexible online service:
- Provides intuitive navigation, enhanced discoverability, and a range of personalization options
- Allows you to save publications and chapters, export citations, click through to references, and bookmark and share with your social network
- Offers libraries COUNTER-compliant usage data, unlimited concurrent user access, no DRM restrictions, perpetual access rights with one-time purchase, and enhanced MARC records at no extra charge. Wiley-Blackwell’s growing range of digital formats offers you instant access to quality Wiley-Blackwell book content, wherever you are, whenever you need it.
- Give you instant access to the work of eminent scholars, award-winning authors, celebrated scientists, and renowned researchers in your field
- Combine quality content with the convenience, accessibility and enhanced functionality of electronic access.
- Enable you to browse, search, read, download and share the latest books in PDF format from your laptop, desktop or mobile device, whether you’re at work, at home, or on the road.
- Offer flexible purchasing options for institutions, or individuals can read content on a pay-per-view basis. Complete subject and series collections are also available.
Many Wiley-Blackwell titles are available as eBooks for download onto your computer, laptop, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Sony e-Reader or even your smartphone. Simply visit www.wiley.com and select the book you want to download, or visit your preferred eBook retailer.
Save your students time and money and recommend an eTextbook.
A number of our authoritative textbooks are now available digitally via:
- Wiley E-Texts
- Wiley Custom Select
These options offer convenience and enhanced electronic functionality. Textbook rental options are also available from your preferred eTextbook retailer. Learn more about eTextbooks at www.wiley.com/college/wileyflex
This flexible online service:
- Provides intuitive navigation, enhanced discoverability, and a range of personalization options.
- Allows you to save publications and chapters, export citations, click through to references, bookmark and share with your social network.
- Offers flexible purchasing options for institutions, or individuals can read content on a pay-per-view basis.
Complete subject and series collections are also available. Visit www.discoverwileyonlinelibrary.com/ for more information on our full range of options.