Stay Connected with Wiley Literature!
With Literature Compass, you can:
•Research key topics, new trends & areas of study.
•Teach using original articles & teaching guides.
•Study with easily accessible review articles.
•Store and share articles and links.
Must Have Content
Access 10 Literature Journals for 30 Days- Absolutely FREE!
Or access 10 sample issues from Literature Journals throughout the year!
The most inclusive overview of British Literature from 700-2000
A Companion to British Literature
4 Volume Set
edited by Robert DeMaria, jr., Heesok Chang, and Samantha Zacher
- Discusses the historical, social, political, domestic, linguistic, institutional and material contexts in which British literature has been produced
- Written by an internationally diverse range of expert contributors including both distinguished academics and up-and-coming young stars
- Joins readings across geographical, cultural, institutional, economic and mediological contexts
- Demonstrates to students and teachers alike a wide range of possible approaches to the study of British literature
- A general index and a thematic table of contents enable readers to navigate the development of British Literature