See editorial on pages 915-6, this issue.
Hysterectomy-corrected cervical cancer mortality rates reveal a larger racial disparity in the United States
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2017
© 2017 American Cancer Society
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 1044–1050, March 15, 2017
How to Cite
Beavis, A. L., Gravitt, P. E. and Rositch, A. F. (2017), Hysterectomy-corrected cervical cancer mortality rates reveal a larger racial disparity in the United States. Cancer, 123: 1044–1050. doi: 10.1002/cncr.30507
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2017
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2017
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2016
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2016
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.