Journal list menu
Introducing... the Scientific Advisory Committee
Fall Symposia 2021
Angewandte Chemie and its owners, the German Chemical Society (GDCh), are delighted to invite you to join the Angewandte Fall Symposia Series in which keynote talks are given online, free of charge by members of the newly installed Scientific Advisory Committee of the journal. The ten members are all leading researchers in their respective fields and are located at top institutes around the world. Each Symposium is moderated by two of the Executive Editors of Angewandte Chemie and after each session there was an opportunity to meet the Advisory Editors and Executive Editors.
01 Dec: Watch now from the start or choose a talk below.
- Leticia González (U Wien)
- Ryan Shenvi (Scripps Research):
- Jianghong Rao (Stanford U)
- Suzanne Tobey, Frank Maass
26 Oct: Watch now from the start or choose a talk below.
- Helma Wennemers (ETH Zürich):
- Walter Leitner (MPI chemische Energiekonversion, Mülheim):
- May Nyman (Oregon State U):
- Nathalie Weickgenannt, Neville Compton
29 Sep: Watch now from the start or choose a talk below.